50 Revelations

Hello sweeties! It's that time again, for Scömìche goodness to make Monday more bearable. Hope you all got enough sleep this weekend.

The Fantasy video is fun - they seem to really enjoy themselves. Scott's dancing is marvellous, Mitch bounces around with his signature on-stage energy. How do they do it? Every time?? I'm ???

(Still not over GUY.exe)

I'm glad you enjoyed all the references last time, I love weaving them in.

And here's another long instalment of 4k+.

No clues today - I'm gonna leave y'all to discover what is revealed. Enjoy. 🌹

*****

Over the following days, Scott often found himself replaying that night. It was a miracle he had managed not to tear Mitch's clothes off the moment he saw him in that sweater. It had starred in an ancient episode of Superfruit, at a time when their relationship was tactile but platonic.

The fans loved it when he put his hands on Mitch, and Scott rather liked feeling Mitch react to his touch when he slid his hands inside the open back. He was surprised Mitch had kept the sweater, he usually moved his clothes on after a season or two. He was anything but sentimental about fashion.

And wow, Mitch in makeup did strange things to his insides. Eyeliner and dark lips looked so good on her. All she needed were fangs to be the ultimate vampire wet dream, particularly with those thighs sheathed in black leather. Maybe he'd get her to recreate that look and take some photos, because damn.

Now Mitch really was his to touch and hold. He was having a hard time reining in his adoration, especially knowing Mitch would soon be away on set. Scott carried it like a precious secret, but worried his face gave him away in those moments when boundaries were down and words unguarded. Scott let Mitch behind the velvet rope without a second thought for hiding, always had. There seemed no lines left to cross; yet he was holding back, waiting.

Having Mitch writhing under him and around him, a fallen angel abandoned to lust, his lips smeared with purple and flushed skin covered with bites, was more than a man could take. The fact that he alone was allowed to take him made him happier still.

He would need these memories in the coming weeks.

On Friday, he posted to the Superfruit account, and watched the speculation grow.

@Sup3rfruit: It's been too quiet for too long. Time to break out the popcorn.

@hotsforhoying: I TOLD YOU

@Scottishot: what does that even mean

@hotsforhoying: a video and a new song yeah boi

@scott_to_trot: ???? But yeah #bringbackSuperfruit !!1!!1!

@hotsforhoying: dunno but wasn't Mitch G in a film? Popcorn for movies?

@Scottishot: he's in Italy #mitchycomehome

@hotsforhoying: hey @mitchgrassi where are u now we miss u ♡

On Saturday morning, he liked hotsforhoying's last tweet and followed her friends. They flailed and he smiled. Such a tiny gesture, yet it made people happy and that in turn made him happy.

@scotthoying: So good to be back in the studio. Future number one? Hope so ♡

The Scotties went wild.