54 From the stars

Hello lovelies, happy Monday! Time for some Scömìche to set the week up right. 💖✨

Pentatonix look great, don't they? The trio's pics in NYC are jaw dropping. They just... but how? They own Christmas and it's beautiful. So are they all.

I have news. We have reached the final chapter, and I want to thank you all for coming along on this journey. Eleven months and 133K words later, I'm stepping away from the keyboard for a while.

Have a look at the Acknowledgements (posted right after this) for more.

Now, here's a super-long emotional chapter to finish this story with a bang. A lot happens, and you're gonna love it.

Today's flavours: 👬😡💥🎼🎂🍸🎉💝💫👨‍❤️‍👨

Scott felt he had his right arm back once Mitch returned. He had worked hard during his absence so that he was free to spend time with him. They wrote more music, sang, and went out together. When they were spotted by Pentatonix fans outside Starbucks, they smiled and signed autographs.

They drew the line at the bold request to kiss on camera, but the fan photo of their joined hands quickly went viral, at least in their corner of Twitter and Instagram. Mitch allowed that it was a romantic shot, expressive without being intrusive. Scott said nothing, but saved the picture to his phone.

Scott didn't even mind being teased by his former bandmates. He knew they were ecstatically happy for them both. Avi mentioned the hot tub in every call. Kevin talked about time passing. Kirstie retweeted the holding hands photo with heart emojis.

Esther smiled knowingly but refrained from saying I told you so when he FaceTimed her. After all, his princess deserved a fortieth birthday party even more fabulous than his own.

Springtime saw them in New York, working with talented songwriters Zarina May and George Konstantin. Scott's third album was almost complete but the Superfruit album needed more tracks, and collaboration was the way to go. They were happy and busy.

A nostalgic trip to the top of the Empire State building reminded them of the days when Pentatonix owned Christmas and sang for the switching on of lights and department store windows, Christmas parades, and TV specials. They looked out over the city and Scott placed a hand on Mitch's back, smiling as he leaned against him just a fraction. So many good memories.

Scott took Mitch to MOMA and Central Park for inspiration, La Esquina Corner Deli for food, and Fifth Avenue for retail therapy. Then it was his turn to be surprised when Mitch produced VIP tickets for Kirstie's run in hit Broadway show Remember The Day.

They sat in the front row, sang and cheered with the crowd, and then sneaked backstage. Kirstie shrieked with joy and embraced them both.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Wanted to surprise you. You killed it, naturally. So proud." Scott kissed her hand.

"Darling, you were fabulous," Mitch drawled. "Hurry up and get ready, we're taking you to dinner."

Over dinner at Gramercy Tavern the trio reminisced and caught up with each other's lives. Scott sat opposite Kirstie and Mitch, and allowed himself a second glass of wine since he didn't have to drive. At some point a socked foot found its way to his calf, while the owner of that foot was engaged in a lively debate about dessert options on the menu.

Kirstie defended her love of cheese. Scott cleared his throat and examined the menu card when Mitch described how much he enjoyed raspberry panna cotta. After seeing Kirstie back to her hotel with promises to visit her at home, they returned to their own room. Scott had been teased for long enough, and revenge was very sweet.