Epilogue

I sat on the light blue chair in the Bridal room waiting for Sammi to stop pacing.

"What if he doesn't like this dress?" She asked nervously.

"He'll love it. He loves you." I assured her, again.

She finally stopped moving and came to sit next to me. She grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Thank you, Cora. Thank you so much for being here for me. For being my Maid Of Honor, for helping me with all of this. For being my best friend."

I smiled. "Don't get all sappy on me, we don't want your mascara to run. That part is for after you say "I do".

She laughed a small laugh right as Andy stuck his head in the room, covering his eyes just in case. "It's show time."

Sammi turned to me. "Coraaaa! I can't do this!"

"Shhh." I laughed. "Yes you can, Sammi. Yes you can, okay? I believe in you. Go out there and marry the man you love."

I grabbed my beautiful bouquet of red and white roses and Sammi's, which was all red roses. Her black and white dress looked perfect with the flowers. I was wearing an all red strapless dress that turned into a tutu at the waist, stopping just above my knees. Sammi knew how to make a girl happy.

I helped Sammi into her gorgeous black heels before stepping into my red pumps. Giving myself an extra 4 inches, which I needed.

We got in line with Sammi at the very back, of course. Jake walked with Ella, CC with another friend of Sammi's, Ashley with some blonde with huge boobs that he brought along, and Andy with me. We all took our places and waited for the beautiful bride to take her walk. I, for one, was watching Jinxx.

As soon as Sammi emerged from behind the doors, his face lit up. A smile touched his cheeks and brought him to life. He was in love with her, and she was in love with him. They were getting their happily ever after. Sammi finished her walk and handed me her bouquet, before moving to stand with her soon-to-be husband.

"Do you, Sammi Doll, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The old man said.

"I do." She nearly whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek as she smiled.

"And do you, Jinxx, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I laughed. Sammi had told the man if he didn't say Jinxx, instead of Jeremy, during the ceremony, he wasn't getting paid.

"I do." Jinxx said, filled with confidence and pride.

The old man smiled. "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

And Jinxx did. He grabbed her around her waist and kissed her for a full 5 minutes, never letting her go. Everyone clapped and cheered, and I cried. It was official.

During the reception, I found myself wandering off outside, looking at the stars. They were so gorgeous.

"You're missing all the fun."

I jumped, turning around to find Andy standing there, smiling like a fool. He was so perfect. I had never seen him in a tux before tonight, and damn, he looked good. He walked closer to me and grabbed me by the waist gently, looking into my eyes.

"You didn't have to sneak up on me, asshole." I said quietly, with a playful smile.

He laughed and leaned down towards me. "You're cute when you're frightened." He whispered in my ear.

I giggled, something I didn't do very often, but found myself doing a lot more now that I was with Andy. I put my arms around his neck and stared into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"How long have we been together?" I asked, suddenly curious.

"Almost 7 months." He smiled.

"Wow, really?" It didn't seem like it had been that long.

He nodded, still smiling. "I love you."

I felt my jaw drop slightly. He had never said that before. Neither had I, but, still. I had felt the feeling before now, but I never said anything. And now I could.

"I love you, too." I whispered, smiling.

He picked me up and hugged me, my feet not touching the ground. He sat me back on the ground, his hands never leaving my waist.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked, shooting me the half smile he knew I loved.

"Out here?" He nodded. "Ahhhh.... sure." I smiled and put my hands around his neck. Not completely, because I couldn't quite reach, but almost.

And we danced, for what felt like an eternity. His arms never leaving my waist and my eyes never leaving his. I loved him. And he loved me. And we were getting our happily ever after.