SEI

im sorry again hhsddhss this is so oml anddd the dates and the time!

again shameless promo on twt
follow her too lmao @starxii :
@mutothegi

yeah sry again ily djjdjdn i was listening to truth untold while editing i could fEEL their voices under my skin what the fuck

June 13, 2006
3:00 am

C H A P T E R  S I X

Seokjin suddenly coughs out of nowhere. He woke up after the sound of footsteps from outside the door had faded, well that's what they think.

"Namjoon," The called man turned his head to Seokjin. He hummed in response, earning a small smile from the elder.

"I'm sorry." A tear fell out of his eye. He was crying, all because he knew that they were the next ones because of him. Ever since he was carried by Namjoon, there was something following them. and that, maybe, the reason for the extra weight carried by the younger.

"For what? Wha...Why're you cryin'?"

"For..." He trails off, a cold breeze passing through their bodies.

"Wait, no, Jin. Look." Namjoon points to something with shaky fingers.

It was another one of the writings, this time a bloody picture with Yoongi's body, his blood used to write on the wall.

who's next? who's next?
it's almost 3:17, tick tock, tick tock!
i'm almost there.

bye bye yoongi, hello seokjin.

watching with a grin.

The writings were creepily messed up. They had just saw what happened to their brother's body and now it said that another one was to be taken.

"N-no, no, no! Y-you can't leave me, right? No, please. If I hadn't just picked up that phone this wouldn't be happeni- " Seokjin shushed the ranting Namjoon, another set of tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Namjoon. Take care of them, for me. You should run while you still can, yeah?  I'll be fine. Find our brothers and hide with them. Please, please stay safe. I love you."

Getting up from the floor, he hugs his older brother once more. For the last time that is. He instantly runs, glancing back with tears for awhile and continues on.

The last thing he heard were sobs... Followed by screams and cries of pain.

"J-jin?" Jeongguk whispered. The youngest started crying again. There was someone definitely missing. It was unnoticed. Namjoon had gone in the bookshelf successfully, but he was a mess for sure.

They figured it would be best to stay together. Hoseok shushed Jimin, Jeongguk's head on Namjoon's chest.

"Seokie, I miss Yoongs." Jimin sniffles. "He...he–" the poor boy broke down again.

"Shh... Jimin, I'm sorry. " Hoseok ran his fingers through the boy's brunette hair.

"Joonie, look."

well, tick tock indeed.
3:17 is reached.

watching with a grin, jimin you're next. don't you wanna be with yoongi?

It was horrifying.

Seokjin's body, filled with stabs and mouth was sewn up. Organs spluttered around.

Yoongi's body, eyes pierced with needles. Body plunged with sharp iron knives.

Both were pasted on the wall, blood surrounding the pictures.

Little did they know that this was only the calm before the storm.