SETTE

June 13, 2006
3:15 am

C H A P T E R S E V E N

For a 20 year old, this was the scariest shit he's been through.

He should've saved his older brothers, and his younger brother. Or maybe he should've been the one to die instead of them. He would always think of that.

"Joonie, where's Jiminie? and Taehyungie? " The youngest asked. The little boy noticed one was missing- two was already missing.

"Gukkie.. Jiminie... He's with Yoonie, " The sniffling boy knitted his brows together in confusion.

"Where's Yoonie? " Namjoon's breath hitched. Should he tell the younger?

"Jeongguk... They–uh, passed away." The 6-year-old's eyes widened in fear and shock, tears brimming on his already red and puffy eyes.

"N-no! That's not funny, Joon. You're just playing around, right?" The youngest's voice shook with fear, body synchronized with his sobs.

There was suddenly a deafening silence around them.

"Namjoon... " Hoseok breathes out, his finger pointing to a figure in the corner of the room. He held Jeongguk tighter to his chest.

There it held all the bloody polaroids. It was blended with a darkness- no, one with the darkness.

"Namjoon...Namjoon..." It started to walk forwards in the, what seems to be, unending darkness.

"Namjoon."

The last blow. It started to strangle his neck, bruise his whole body until it was bleeding.

Hoseok had covered the younger's eyes as he cries, watching the scene. He was scared. He was afraid, terrified.

It laughed as it sees Namjoon's lifeless body on the floor, blood all over him.

Another bloody image appears in its hand.

"Tsk, tsk. It looks like... " It played with the polaroids and stops as it looks up with a fatal gaze.

"...I have to kill you both. In the same room. "