DIECI

12 years later...

He sat in a white-walled room. It was all he saw, aside from his visitors and the guards. He lied down, staring at the ceiling, emptiness and loneliness crawling beside him.

The door busted open and the boy looks up from the floor.

Sighing, the guard patted his batton on his palm. "Visitor." He nods, excitement and awe filling his once bright eyes.

"Hi, Taehyung." He smiles, dryness of his throat hitting him. He couldn't bring himself to talk. "Want some water or food? I brought some." The boy nods, reaching out for the items. Is he a mind reader?

"No. I'm not, Tae. You tend to voice out your thoughts." The man sits beside him, guard still assuring security for the both of them. "So, how have you been?"

Licking his top lip, he sighs. "Been great." He nods reassuringly. "Haven't taken my pills yet, but I do regularly atleast. I haven't been eating, too. I didn't have the appetite." The man beside him nods. "How have you been, Guk? How're the others?"

The said boy sighs, worry and sadness painted all over his face. "I've–We've been okay, Taehyung." He clears his throat, "You should be eating more. You're like a walking stick."

Taehyung scratches the scar on his forehead, fringe slowly cascading over his eyes. "I don't even walk anymore. Tell the others I want to see them, please?" Jeongguk nods, hesitantly but he does. "Wake up, Tae. You need to bring yourself out of your own dream."

He feels groggy, curiousity grows within him. What dream was he talking about? And so, he blurts it out.

"The dream you're in now, Taehyung. I'm the only one left." What was he talking about? The latter starts looking around, head aching heavily. It felt like his head and body was being banged into a wall. Hard.

"Wha..." Trails off. Taehyung sits up, "Aren't they with you?"

Jeongguk merely shakes his head, sighing with concern. "You killed them, Taehyung. I'm the only one left." Sets of tears roll down his cheeks, head shaking no.

"They're right there! T-there's Jin, and...and Joonie! And that's Seokie and Jimmy! Yoongi's right behind them, what're you talking about?" He cries out, pointing to the white wall as if seeing his brothers.

Jeongguk holds his shoulders, making him look at the younger. Hands going to cup his cheeks, "Taehyu–Tae! Look at me, Tae. Then, look around. Do you see anyone?" He shakes his head, brown locks fluffing up and down.

"No–but they were right there! I s-swear! Believe me, please?" Taehyung chokes out, "Please?" The younger's eyes soften, nodding reluctantly.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I love you." His curiousity lingers, crystal tears still on his rosy cheeks. Brows furrowing, he gapes, "I–I love you too–What's going on?"

He spots two big men by the door with needles in their hands. "G-Guk? Wha...what's happening?" Jeongguk's eyes started to sting, tears building up as he watches his brother suffer.

"Let go of me! Tell them to stop, Guk! Jeongguk!" The syringe was plunged into his skin, slowly lulling him to sleep.

He lies down on the floor, dozed off. The younger picks his head up and puts it on his lap. "I'm sorry, Tae." He looks up, "I'm the only one left, Taehyung. They all left. Y-you..." He breaks down, sobs filling the empty room.

"You killed them." He whispers, "You killed them, Tae."