Hour hand

Marinette POV:

I was sleeping and have a perfect dream about Adrien and how perfect he is. When I was startled awake but my alarm blaring in my ears and Tikki jumping on my head. I quickly checked the time and it said 8:00, so I had an hour to get ready, and I wasn't rushed like I normally am. Getting ready and getting breakfast like a normal person, I head out the door and slowly walk to school where I find Alya waiting for me on steps. I waved to her and she has a surprised look on her face, probably because I'm early. 

"Girl, is the world ending, or are you early for once?" Alya joked once I reached her at the front of the school.

"Haha... Very funny, I just woke up early for once" I replied. The first period we had geography with Mme. Bustier. My favourite. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"And that is what and why the ring of fire is so important and where it is" Mme Bustier just said.  (If u don't know what the ring of fire is, just look it up) She looks at the time and noticed class was about to end. 

"Alright, class start to pack up your things and-" CRASH " Akuma attack!! Everyone go home as fast as you can and don't to forget to read chapters 5-6 in your textbooks!!" Mme Bustier said as I ran to the girl's bathrooms and quickly transform. 

"Tikki Spots On!!" I say as I transform into the famous superhero Ladybug. I use my yoyo and get to the akuma as fast as I can. I finally find the akuma, as I get there I can see Chat Noir already fighting the akuma. When he spots me,  he smirks.

"Why hello M'Lady, how are you this purrfect evening?" He says while coming to my side still with the smirk on his face. 

"Hi Chat, what have we got?" I ask trying to be professional. 

"An akuma by the name of Hour hand" Chat informed.
"Wow, can Hawkmoth come up with a better name?" I ask trying to be funny.

"I AM HOUR HAND, MY PROFESSOR SAID I COULDN'T GO TO THE FUTURE, WELL LETS PROVE HIM WRONG, SHALL WE?" The akuma screams. Hour hand turns to us. "Why look what we have here, it's Ladybug and Chat Noir. Give me your Miraculous or pay the price." The akuma yelled.

"NEVER" Chat and I yell together. The akuma glares at us. 

"Well then I guess I have to change your minds, I hope you like your future." With that, he zapped us with his watch and a bright blinding light surrounds us and the the last thing I remember was Chat calling "Ladybug!!" Then it all went black.

This is my first fanfic... hope u liked it
Bug Out.