I Trust You

Third person POV

After they finished with Alya and The Ladyblog has an amazing interview, Ladybug and Chat Noir stand on the Eiffel Tower looking at the view.

"Is it true, what you said?" Chat asks ladybug, while ladybug just nods.

"Yes, I meant every word," ladybug says.

"I have a surprise for you," Ladybug says turning to Chat.

"What is it?" Chat asks.

"Chat, we have been partners for a long time and we have been through a lot, but you have saved my life a hundred times, and the other way around. When we were in the future, I found out a lot and I don't care, I don't care what the future holds for us, when we were sleeping, I  kept on having this dream that I was in danger and I couldn't do anything, you were the one to save me, you came to my rescue and I just couldn't stop thinking how much we have been through together, and what I'm trying to say is that I trust you with my life, I put my life in your hands but I don't think it's fair that I trust you with my life but not my identity, so I want to let you know that I trust you Chat, and I Love You. You have always been there for me as Chat and now I think it's time we know who each are." Ladybug says. While she detranforms back to Marinette. Before she could say anything Chat kissed her with all the love he has and wraps his arms around her waist while Marinette melts in the kiss straight away and wraps her arms around his neck. While kissing Chat de-transforms back to Adrien. When they brake apart Marinette opened her eyes to find Adrien.

"Marinette, will you be my girlfriend?" Adrien asks. Marinette just gasped and nods slowly, Adrien gets so happy and hugs her.