Home

Third person POV

As the light disappears ladybug and Chat see that they are the same place where they left. They then noticed that they are holding hands 'how did that happen?' They both think. They then see Alya videoing the whole thing,

Marinette POV

If I can trust chat with my life I think I can trust him with my identity but first, let's put on a show for Paris.

Adrien POV

I see Alya videoing us holding hands, and next thing I know ladybug slightly pulls down on my hand and making me go down to her level and she puts her arms around my next and kisses me. I melted in the kiss straight away. We break apart from Alya screaming and fangirling so hard. When she is done screaming she runs up to us and asks us if she can have a quick interview. We replied with yes.

"Super, Alya here and we have a special treat today, Ladybug and Chat Noir is here with me to give me a quick interview," Alya says to the phone. She turns the phone to us.

"So as we just saw, are you two a couple?" Alya asks I was about to say no when ladybug said something else first.

"Yes, we are a couple, with the latest Akuma attack I found that I can trust Chat Noir with anything, including my life and my identity, but most of all I can trust him with my heart. I have always had a crush on Chat but never confessed to him, I think it was time to tell him," She turns to me, " Chat I have always had a crush on you and I think it's time to be more than crime-fighting partners, I think it's time to be a couple." She looks at me as if asking if I feel the same way. I turn to Alya.

"I would like to say that I have the same feelings for you M'lady, and from this day on, we are a couple and we share everything with each other. For starters."I turn to ladybug " Ladybug, I Love You" she has a huge smile on her face when I say this and she kisses me again but this time it was a small peck on the lips. "Chat I Love You Too"