Who Are You?

Emma POV

"Mum, Dad this is Ladybug and Chat Noir from 26 years in the past," I say.

"Hi," Ladybug says in a very awkwardly.

"Hello, how are ya?" Chat says trying to act as casual as possible, even I can see he is just as awkward and scared as Ladybug.

"I'm good, now I know your both scared, but we are here to help," Dad says

"Where have our manners gone? Let's all introduce ourselves, shall we?" Mum asked.

"I'll start, Hi my name is Adrien, I am the father of Emma and Louis, and husband of my beautiful wife, it is very nice to you." Dad says. As he says this I can see Ladybugs and Chats eyes go wide, but Chats are bigger.

"Hi, my name is Emma, I'm Ladybug in this time period and I protectPariss with my brother, who is Chat Noir in this time period, Adrien is my dad." I say. As Chats eyes are about to pop out.   

"Hi, my name is Louis and as my sister said I am Chat Noir from this time period," Louis says and I think Chats eyes are about to pop out as soon mum says who she is.

"Hi, my name is Marinette, mother of Emma and Louis, wife to Adrien, it is nice to meet you," Mum says, and as soon as she says this Chats eyes pop out and Ladybug faints, but Chat catches her before she hits her head.

"Follow me," Mum says to Chat, while he just nods his head and picks Ladybug up bridel style. while I follow them. Mum shows him a spare bedroom that she will be staying in till they back to their time period, as they walk in the room I stay and lean on the door frame looking into the room. It has a double bed in the middle of the room with light pink sheets and light pink walls a light pick desk in the corner and a walk in robe with clothes that might fit her because we came prepared because we knew that they were coming because Mum and Dad lived it, because they told us and they also gave us our Miraculous and because Master Fu thought we were good enough. Yes, we do know Master Fu he comes around every once in a while to have tea and check in.

Chat Noir lays Ladybug on the bed and looks at her with hearts in his eyes, I think it's sweet how he is in love with her and even though they don't know each others identity's and he still says that he will love the girl underneath the mask, I think its cute that he is so in love with this girl, and that Ladybug/Marinette is in love with his alto-ego, even though they got themselves in a love square, but they both still love each other, even on what they had been through, being Ladybug and Chat Noir, finding out each others identity's, taking down hawkmoth finding out it was Adrien's dad, that was a tough one, marriage having kids, finding out that there was a new bad guy to take down, giving up the Miraculous and giving them to us and trusting us and making sure that we were ready. Lessons such as, Chinese, fencing, piano, school, photoshoots, and making sure we having time for friends and family, and of cource being Ladybug and Chat Noir. They are the best parents anyone can ask for.

Chat starts to turn around and leave while Mum is tucking Ladybug in.

"Come with me" I say to Chat as I lead him to the kitchen. I'm sure his kwami is hungry.

"You can detramform if you want I'm sure your kwami is hungry" I say. he just nods. There is a bright green light and next thing I know, there is a younger version of Adrien standing where Chat Noir was not two seconds ago. I got some Cookies for Tikki and some Camembert for Plagg, speaking of the little devil, as soon as I get the Camembert I see two very hungry looking black cat kwami's looking like they can eat a truckload of Camembert each and knowing them they probably could. I can see one ladybug kwami digging into the Cookies but not the other, nevermind her she comes, sniffing out the Cookies.

Mum must have convinced Tikki to detransform and have some Cookies. Adrien has been very quiet I wonder how he is doing.