Attack

Third person POV

They all track the Eiffel Tower in less than 30 seconds, find Hour Hand attacking people and sending them to god know where. Future Ladybug gets his attention while ladybug uses her lucky charm and thinks of a plan while future Chat and Chat are getting people out of the line of fire. When all the people are out of sight ladybug has thought of a plan.

"Chat you take out that light pole while future Chat you distract him, future Ladybug, you find the Akuma, and when Chat is finished with the light pole and future ladybug finds where the Akuma is, Chat will give me a lift to the top of the Eiffel Tower with your baton, and I get the Akuma and miraculous ladybug everything and that is that" Ladybug says, they all nod and share a hug, Ladybug and Chat ask future ladybug and future Chat to say goodbye to future Marinette and future Adrien and thanks, them for helping them through this tough time, future ladybug and future Chat say that they will and they all share one last hug.  After the hug, they start to do what ladybug told them to do.

Future Chat distracts Hour Hand, while Chat takes out the pole and future ladybug is finding the Akuma when Chat is finished with the pole he goes over to ladybug and takes her to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

(After the fight )

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," Chat says, they all hug and say their last goodbyes. Ladybug throws the lucky charm in the air and calls out.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!" She yells and thousands of ladybugs fly everywhere fixing the damage and bringing people back from being lost in the timeline. Finally, the little ladybugs fly around Ladybug and Chat while they are waving to future ladybug and Chat, and one moment later they are gone back to there time period.