You ok?

Emma POV

I walk over to Adrien and ask if he is ok, as a reply I get.

"Yeah, just trying to get all this through my head."

"I understand, this is your future, you just met your future self, future wife, future kids, future house, it's a lot to get your head over," I say. And I do understand, I don't really know how he is feeling, but I have an idea on what's going through his head. 

"And why did ladybug-" "AAAHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He gets interrupted but a scream. 

"What on earth was that!?!?" He says suddenly on high alert. Then he runs off towards the scream. While I chase after him with the kwami's hot on my tail. I finally catch up to Adrien, standing outside the room we left Ladybug in, holding the doorknob, it looks like he is fighting with himself whether or not he should go in there or not, as he is having a fight with himself, everyone in the house is outside the door, awaiting his answer. He finally decides not to and moves out the way for me, Mum and Tikki to go in there and try to calm her down, Adrien quickly takes my hand and asks if I can make sure she is alright, I nod and go in, while Adrien, dad, Louis and the kwami's are outside the door talking if we need them.  

We walk in the room and we see Marinette huddled up in a ball in the corner of the bed, with a panicked look on her face. Mum, Tikki and I go over to her and try to calm her down. 

"Marinette, are you ok?" Mum says while Tikki hugs Marinette's check. 

"Sorry if I scared you I just woke up and forgot where I was for a little bit, and thought someone kidnapped me" Marinette sobbed, while Tikki hugs Marinette a little bit tighter.
"It's ok, I understand, I went through the same thing," Mum said in her most calming voice.
"Chat Noir says hi, and asks if you are ok," I say in the same calming voice Mum used. As I say this it makes Marinette smile. Mum asks if she can have some alone time to talk with Marinette and Tikki, I nod, and stand up to walk to the door, turn around and with one final nod I turn, my back facing the people I was just talking to, and leave the room, to find 5 glowing bright green pair of eyes and one bright blue pair of eyes staring at me.

——————————————-

It's dinner time and we are having chicken, my favourite, we are at the dinner table and me, Mum, dad, Louis, Chat and Ladybug are all eating, but not saying a word, it feels awkward, and I hate it. We finish dinner and Mum and Dad starts the dishes, while we lead Chat and Ladybug into there rooms, to sleep because we had dinner later than we usually do, and it's bedtime.
We tell them the rules and then we go to bed.