I let him own my heart.Have all my love.Now hes the cause to all my pain.

hello everyone!I know i am usally writeing poems but I have decided to try writing a story!so if you like enough comment,vote,fan,but whatever you do please give me your HONEST opinion.

2010-Anglewing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my dads white honda truck.On my way to my sisters house.When my dad askedÁre you and William still together?"I looked over at my dad.His 1980 glasses on and his brown eyes.with his turning grey mustash."Yes father.We have been for the past 8 months.I dont plain on changing that anytime soon."My dad was always asking me this question.He liked William alto.He just didnt want me to get my heart broken.William is my first real boyfriend.I loved him so much.He was my first kiss and means more to me than any guy.

"Well dad I'll see you later.Bye!"I yelled as I shut the door to my dads truck.I stood in frount of the house for a second.Looking at the green roof.I began walking up the stairs.As I walked threw the frount door and seen Cassie(my sister)Marnie with her long curly brown hair and brown eyes looking up at me.(my aunt)Colton.Looked at my with his blue yes.his hair so short you cant see the color.(my cusin.Marnies son).They all lived here together."Hey guys"I said looking at the tv.I walked into my sisters room.Putting my bags down.Cassie walked up behind me."So what are your plans for tonight?"she asked me.I came over to my sisters alot.Because my dad wont let me go anywhere when im at his house.I come to indiana on the summers.My hole family lives here.I live in florida with my mom thow.

I turned around looking at Cassie.Her blone hair down to her sholder.He blue eyes so beautiful.She was very tiny.She only weighs 98Lb."well William wants to go bowling tonight."I spend every second I can with him.My sister knows how much he means to me.So where I say I wanna go she takes me."What time?"It was alredy4:00 p.m."8:00"I assured her."Ok.Well you get in the shower I'll call William for you.To tell him youll be there."Ok."

"Alliein!Do you want something to eat before you go bowling?"I herd my sisters voice."No!I'll eat there!"I finally decided on a pair of blue jense with my ed hardy converses and a white long sleeved holister shirt that had black stars.I alredy had my hair and makeup done.My hair all curly down past my sholers."I'm redy!"I screamed acrosed the house.I heard my sister walking to the frount of the house.she walked threw he beedroom door."Lets go."She told me.

As I walked threw the frount door of the bowling alley.I looked up and seen William.The love of my life staring at the door waiting for me to come threw it.The second he seen me his big blue eyes meet mine.And he start walking twords me.His hole body then came in sight.He has a black shirt on that said fox in big white letters on the fround.And blue jense on.He was then standing in frount of me."I love you."His voice sounding likr the most beautiful noise in the world to me said."I love you to."I asured him.At that second he begain kissing me.And I felt like I was haveing my first kiss all over again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------