I let him own my heart,have all my love,now hes the cause to all my pain(chapter 4)>The breakup<

well everyone here ya go.

And p.s don;t comment if all your gonna do is point out the grammer and spelling mistakes.I have a busy life.I dont have time to look at every pirioud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was superised with what William was doing. He had never done anything like this. "Yes?" I asked him. "Today with the hole thing that happened with you and my mom wasn't the best thing you started. When I got home she was there sitting on the couch waiting for me.." He had tears in his eyes. I knew what was comeing. I just couldn't believe it was comeing out of his mouth. I froze not knowing what to do or say. "My mom called my dad after I left. He wasn't to happy with what you did. They decided on one thing. She told me I can't be with you anymore."I was crying like I never have before. He was the love of my life. My William. "Goodbye Alliein. I love you." He told me then kissed my forehead. I slid down to the ground sitting on the cold concrete porch. I watched as William got in his jeep. And drove away. He had been crying since the beginning of that short conversation.

I was laying on the frount porch. Hopeing everything that just happened was a dream. But sadly after about two hours I relized it was all happening. I had a pain in my chest. It was my heart aching. All the memories then went flowing through my head. I couldn't lay here. I had to get away from this house. I started walking down the road. They lived in the country so they're where hardly any cars. I couldn't believe William did this to me.

After about three hours of me walking around. My sister was in her car driving down the road when she seen me. "Alliein!" She yelled as she slowed down and drove the car right by me. "I don't want to talk." "Get your but in this car right now! Do you want me to call mom?" "W-whats mom gonna do to me? Shes thousands of miles away!" I said wall crying. I relized she wasn't going anywhere so I got in her car. "What happened." She asked me. "I-I don't want to talk about it." I said stuttering.

The next morning I woke up and my legs where throbbing from all the walking. I seen my sister looking at herself in the mirror. Then I seen Brooks. And a tear went down my face. Brooks was Cassies boyfriend. He brought William into my mind. And last nights events. He brought Cassie up close to him and kissed her. "Do not do that in frount of me anymore!" I screamed at them crying. It reminded me of when William kissed me for the last time.

"Oh, Alliein your awake." Cassie said whaile looking at me. We where in the same room because I sleep in Cassies room when brooks or William weren't here. "Yeah sadly." I said as I was standing up. I looked down to relize I was still in my clothes from last night. Brokks and Cassie where staring at me. "Do you guys Have a staring problem or something?" I said. Cassie walked over to me and gave me a big hug. I called William this morning. He told me what happened." Cassie said. "Don't mention that jerk to me. Matter of fact from this second on I don't want to hear his name. No one say it or anything about it." Brooks was looking at me like I was retarded. I looked in the mirror and seen black from my eyeliner and mascara all over my face.

I called Milly over to help me do something that needed to be taken care of. Or else it would make everything worse if I didn't. When she got here I wasn't even done getting dressed.I just jay there in my bed since I woke up. Milly walked into the bedroom. "What do you need?" she asked. "See that trash bag over there?" I asked. "Yeah.Why?" I Need you to take it out back and burn it. In the fire pit." I told her whaile looking at it. "Ok, But what is in it?" "Memories from hell." I told her. It was everything William had gotten me, Or gave me. All the jewlry, Clothes, pictures, His shirts I've worn to bed.Its everything.

After Milly burnt the remains of that crap. I decided to lay down. Before I know it I'll be asleep.

Buzz,Buzz,Buzz. MY phone vibrated wakeing me up. It was 11 oclock at night. And I was all alone in the room.I looked over there was a note on Cassies pillow.

Alliein,

I'm staying at brooks's tonight. I'll be home early tomorrow because I'm getting you out of the house. We're gonna have a girls day and go shopping. To help you get over you know what.

Love ya little sis,

Cassie.

Well great. I get to have a day out and see all the happy people. Yuck. I looked at my phone. It was a text from....William.

'Hey, I'm so sorry. I love you forever just remember that.