I Let Him Own My Heart,Have All My Love,Now Hes The Cause To All My pain(chapter 2)

Hello everyone!!well anyway heres chapter two of'i let him own my heart.Have all my love.Now hes the cause for all my pain.'

And I rilly tryed making this chapter longer.

2010-Anglewing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As I was standing there feeling Williams kiss.My mind went at ease.All the problems I'm always thinking about seem to just disapear."Jeez!Still have'nt came up for a breth yet?"I heard the voice come out of nowhere.It was very firmilliar.I knew who it was the second I herd it.I terned to see the owner of it.I seen one of my best frends,Milly.She has long curly red hair.She was my hight."Milly!"I screamed.I ran to her and gave her a big bear hug.

I was having one of the best nights ever.Hanging out with my boo,Milly,jake,bailey.All my faverite people.I waas walking into the bathroom.As I herd a voice say my name.I did'nt remember the voice.It was coming from one of the stalls.She was talking to the person in the stall next to her."did you see.Allieins here.I can't stand her.She needs to go back to Florida where she belongs."Then I herd the other voice.I did'nt recognise it either.Then I relized.Frankie.I thaught to myself.Frankie was the girl that hated me because I have William.Shes been chasing him 9 years.Since we were 7 in kindergarden.I thaught rilly fast for something to say.

"Ya well at least I don't half 2 chase someone for 9 years and still not get them."She was walking out of the stall as i said that.She was very short.red hair that goes down to her sholders.Frexkles all over her face.She got up in my face then."You better watch your back Stevens."She allways called me by my last name."Is that a threat?"She then gave me a very dirty look."Absulutely."She said in a bratty tone."Ok,Whatever.Frankinstine"Everyone who does'nt like her calls her that.She then walked out of the bathroom.I did'nt pay attention to who was with her.

I turned and looked at my self in the mirror.And seen my curly cole black hair that went down to my sholers.My light green eyes.And my little silver nosering that was in the shape of a ball.I walked out to see William by his self sitting at the table.I wonder where Milly and everyone went.There was very few people at the bowling alley now.There where only three lanes in use.

"Hey babe,Where did everyone go?"His big blue eyes looking stright at me.I loved his eyes."They went to some party.They asked if we would want to go.But we dont know the person so I said no."I seen Frankie looking at me and William.."Frankies staring at us."I told William.William leaned in to kiss me.His lips then hit mine.I kissed him back.

"Common Lets go."I said to william.There were only like six people here."Ok."William grabbed my hand and started walking me outside.We found his back jeep.I looked at the time it was 2:00 a.m.I was so tierd by now.

"Alliein?"William said wakeing me up.I fell aslepp on my way home.We were in frount of cassies house."Common."William said picking me up in his arms.Takeing me inside.He made a bed on the liveing room floor for me.Everyone in the house was asleep.He lay me on the couch whaile he made the bed on the floor.

After he was done makeing it for me he lay me on it."Goodnight."He told me and kissed my forhead.He turned around to walk out the door."No!"I told him."Stay here tonight.With me."I begged him.He turned around and took his shoes off.Came over to me and got under the covers.He wraped me in his arms.I just lay there in his warm arms.I then drifted off into a nights sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me if you like the second chapter Comment,vote,fan

Sencerly,

Anlewing....xoxoxo...