I let him own my heart,Have all my love,Now hes the cause to all my pain(Chapter 3)

Hi everyone!

I made sure that grammer and spelling where good for this chapter.The reson it was terable before is because I was busy.This chapter is also a lot longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smelled something .It smelled good. I opened my eyes to find William gone. I was sad when I seen he was. I then headed threw the house and into the Kitchen. When I seen William standing there making French toast."Sleep good ? " He asked me whale turning and looking at me. "Perfectly, with you there."I assured him. "Go sit down. I'll bring you your food."

Then I heard the song 'Here Without You' By 3 doors down. His phone had started ringing."Hello?"He answerd it. I heard his mom on the other side of the phone. I then remembered he forgot to call her and tell her he was staying with me."crap." I said in a very low voice."Mom! Calm down. I stayed with Alliein." I couldn't hear her on the other side of the phone. "Ok, Mom. I'll talk to you later.

William made me breakfast. And just left to go to his house to take a shower. He is going come see me for a while But he's going out with the guys tonight. Buzz,Buzz. I heard all of the sudden.I looed it was Williams phone. He got a text. I opened the phone it said it was from Angelica. Williams mom. The text said.

'How come you stayed at Allieins last night?You know how I feel about her!Your luckey your even still with her.'

Wow! So Williams mom does;nt like me. That explanes why she only talk toi me when she has to. I went into my sisters room to find her fast asleep. "Cassie?" I wisperd in her ear. "Yeah?" she questioned me. I wanted to borrow her car so I could go take William his phone. Also maybe say something to his mom. "Can I use your car to take William his phone?He left it here." "Yeah sure whatever." She told me.Now the hard part.Finding my wallet wich had my drivers license in it.

When I got to Williams house his jeep was there in the driveway.I walked up and knocked on the door.His mom answerd the door.She did'nt say anythang to me she just opend the door and moved out of the way so I could get in. Her hair was dark brown it went down to her sholders and she had brown eyes. William gets his eye color from his dad. Who was at work right now.

"Hey Angelica." I was going to question her on why she did'nt like me. I just had to find the right words. I heard the bathroom shower running William was in there. "Hey." She said back. Now that I look at it right I can't see how I missed the fact that she doesn't like me.

"So I have a question."I told her I was looking for the right words to say to her. "Yeah?" She replyed. I had to just come out and say it.I needed to know why the monster I mean mother of my love would not like me"I know you don't like me.Because William left his phone at Cassies this morning and I got the text you sent him. That's why I'm here to return it. I just want the honest truth we both know you've lied to me in the past.I would rather have the 100% honest truth then lies."I told her as I was looking at her.It felt good to get all of that out there.And not half to question it anymore.

"I don't like you because hes with you constantly.You live in Floridawe both know that if you guys are that far apart you wont get caught.You could have five other boyfriends for all William knows."I was beond infuriated.How dare she say I was probly cheating on him!I couldn't controll myself I had to speack my mind."You know what?William is sixteen years old he does'nt need his mommy as much as he did when he was five!And how dare you say I could have five other boyfriends in florida!Do you relize the only reson I'm moveing back to this place is because of him.It took me weeks just to get my mom to consider it!Hes the only reson for that!"I did'nt relize I was yelling until I said the last few words.She just looked at me with a blank expretion.

I put Williams phone on the table and left that house the second I did.I didn't get to see him at all.I was running out to Cassies car they're house seemed a million miles away from theyre house right now.Even though It is'nt far at all.I heard William running up behind me."Ailliein!"He was yelling to me.I just ignored him.I'm way to mad right now to talk.He finally caught up to me.He grabbed my sholer and spun me around to where I was faceing him.Befor I knew it his lips where on mine.I love his kisses but right now I Was to mad.I pushed him off of my.(Not wanting to)

William followed me back to Cassies.He stayed for a while and talked to me to cool me down.He told me he was going to cancle his guys night and take me out instead.I could'nt belive what just took place at Williams.And what his mom said about me.I just needed to chill.

I turned on 'My life as Liz'On mtv.I looked at the time when it was over.I could'nt believe it was alredy 6:00 p.m he will be here at 8:00.I needed to take a shower so I did that first.I thaught that maybe for a change I should put my hair down stright.So I began Straghtining it.i picked out a blue jeaned skirt with some black legins and a blach ed hardy shirt with my ed heardy converse.I wear my ed heardy converse everyday.When I got done with my hair,makeup,clothes,it was 8:10.William was alredy here waiting for me."William,lets go." I said as I walked out of the bedroom.I grabbed my black hoodie just in case it got cold.William grabbed my hand and led me out to his jeep.he opend the passenger side door for me and closed it.He was such a gentlemen."So where are we going?"I asked couriousely.He had'nt told me any plans for tonight."You'll see."He told me.

He superised me by takeing me to my favrote resturaunt.'Texas Roadhouse' "Alliein,I'm sorry about what happened with my mom today.I'm just tierd of her doing people like that.'he was telling me as he was cutting his steak."Yeah tell me about it."I said whaile looking down at my potato.When I felt his fingures come under my chin to life my face up.He kissed me and unlike earlyer. I'm going to let him kiss me.

We drove home on the back roads and we drove slow.I was'nt redy for tonight to be over.I know how crazy that may sound considering how bad today was.But I'm talking about the good time I spent with William.We finally pulled into Cassies driveway.Noone was home.He came and opened my door for me.(As usall).We where walking up the stairs of the porch.When we where on the porch I went to open the front door when he pulled me back."No.Don't I need to tell you something out here."He said whaile pulling me close to him.Both of our hans where intertwined by our fingures now."Yeah?"I asked in a very couriouse tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Theres chapter 3 for ya.lol

I left you hanging so you'll read the next chapter when its done.

But comment,vote,fan, If you like

Sencerly,

Anglewing....XoXoXoXo....