Starbucks

We arrived at Starbucks and Mike got out of the car and opened the door for me. I smiled and got out of the car. You treat all the ladies like this? I asked as he held the door to Starbucks open for me. He laughed. Nope, just you and Maryse. he said smiling. I laughed and walked into the building. I looked at the menu. You know what you want? Mike asked. I'll take a Vanilla Bean Frappachino. I said. He walked up the counter and said our orders. He pulled out his credit card but I quickly grabbed it. I handed the lady my Starbucks card. Mike looked at me. Why did you do that? he asked taking his card from me. Because, it's ever so often you're in town anymore so I gotta treat my best friend to Starbucks when I can. I said smiling. Fair enough. he said laughing and handing me my drink. I laughed and walked over to a booth. He sat across from me. I still can't believe it. I said taking a sip of my drink. Believe what? he asked drinking his drink. That I'm a new WWE Diva! I said smiling. He laughed and shhed me. Shh, I don't want anyone recognizing us. he said. Ohh, is someone antisocial? I asked with a smirk. He rolled his eyes. No, I just don't like to be interrupted while I'm at Starbucks. he said. I laughed. Whatever Mizanin. I said reaching over the table and putting some whip cream in his hair. I looked at him and laughed. He quickly got a napkin and took it out of his hair. Don't mess with my hair Britt! he said giving me a glare which only made me laugh harder. He just rolled his eyes and started drinking the rest of his drink.