Night With Nick

We got to the hotel and I instantly plopped down on the bed and laid my head down on the pillow. Nick walked in and laughed. We still on for that movie night? he asked. Eh..Yeah. I said turning on the TV. Alright, I'm gonna change and then I'll be out. he said grabbing his new WWE tank top and a pair of basketball shorts. I flipped through the channels when my phone played Curtis' s theme song. I looked at it to see I had a text from him. Ey Britt, I'm gonna be gone from WWE for awhile. I just needed the time off and WWE granted me it. I promise I'll explain everything later. Right now, I have some business to attention to. Hope you and Nick are doing good. Love you sweetheart. -Cutis (;

I hit reply and typed back as Nick walked out. Who you talking to? he asked putting his clothes in his bag. Curtis. I said. Nick nodded. What's up with him? he asked laying down next to me. He said he's taking a break from WWE for awhile. I said putting my phone down. Nick nodded. I'm sure he's fine though babe. he said pecking my lips. I know. I said sighing. I just worry, you know that. I said sadly. He nodded. He's fine babe. he said rubbing my arm. I nodded and laid my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. You wanna watch the movie or just rest? he asked. I'll watch the movie. I said cuddling up close to Nick. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I love you. he said. I love you too. I said reachig up and pecking his lips. I smiled and laid my head on his chest as the movie came on.

~Hour And A Half Later~ The movie had ended and I looked up to see Nick with his eyes closed. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. This man is perfect. I thought to myself smiling. I looked at him to see him smiling. I laughed as he cuddled up to me and buried his head in my neck. You should get some rest. he mumbled into my neck. I nodded and laid my head on my pillow as he kissed my cheek and buried his head back in my neck. Good Night Nicky. I said closing my eyes. Night babe. he said draping an arm over me and falling asleep.