A Lot Going Down

I walked backstage after my match against Tenille (That I Won) to see Nick and Danielle fighting. I rolled my eyes and walked to Curtis' s locker room when I felt someone turn me around. I looked and saw Nick. Ey, can we talk? he asked. Uhm..Yeah. I said nodding and walking into my locker room him following in behind me. So, what's up? I asked closing the door and sitting down. I just broke up with Danielle...he said. I sighed. I'm sorry Nicky. I said. Eh, it's for the best. he said shrugging. But ey, there's something I gotta tell you..he said his voice trailing off. I gulped. What do you have to tell me? I asked. I saw Curtis and Layla...I sighed and put my head in my hands as Mike walked in with his bag. What's going on guy's? Mike asked looking at us. I looked up at him as a tear left my eye. Britt. he said walking over and pulling me into his arms. Curtis cheated on her. Nick said. I could feel Mike look at him. Wtf happened? Mike asked. I was walking around to grab a water and I turned the corner in the back and saw Curtis kissing Layla. Nick said. That fucking...Mike. I said still wrapped in his arms. Sorry Britt. he said rubbing my back. And ey man, I'm sorry about the matches these last few weeks. Nick said looking at Mike. Ah, no worries man. I'm over it, just gets annoying you know? he asked. Yeah, I totally understand man. Nick said. Remember, I hate Ziggler not you. Mike said laughing. Nick laughed. I know man. he said as my locker room door was being opened. I looked and saw Curtis standing there. Mike let me go and stood up walking over to Curtis. I think you and I need to have a talk. Mike said pushing him out of the door and closing it. I put my head in my hands as I was pulled into a pair of arms. Ey don't cry, blue skys. Nick said trying to make me laugh. I smiled a little and Nick laughed. Stick to that day job Nicky, because that comedian career isn't going anywhere. I said. He laughed and held his heart. Well, that hurt. Nick said. I laughed. Toughen up Ziggler. I said. He laughed and put me into a headlock as the door was opening. He cleared his throat. Ah Britt, can we talk? he asked. I don't have anything to say to you. I said. Just give me five minutes alright? he asked. I looked at Nick and he shrugged. Five minutes. I said walking out with Curtis.