Talk With Nick

I walked into the arena for the SmackDown taping with Mike by my side. We stopped in front of my locker room and he opened the door. I set my bags down as Mike changed into his gear in the changing area. So, you talk to Nick? he asked. Nope, haven't talked to him. I said. Aw, I'm sorry Britt. he said. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I said sadly as there was a knock on the door. Britt, can you get that; It's probably Damien. Mike said. Yeah, I got it. I said getting up and walking to the door. I opened it and there he stood. Uh..Can we talk? he asked running his finger's through his bleach hair. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his locker room. He opened the door and walked in. I followed in behind him. We both sat down and looked at each other. It was quiet for awhile then we both up; I'm sorry. we both said in unison. Nick shook his head. You have nothing to be sorry about, I overreacted and I'm sorry. he said rubbing my hand. I fiddled with my fingers. I'm the one that should be sorry, I kept secrets about Curtis and I from you and I shouldn't have done that. Honestly, I'm over it. I said looking at him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. You're freaking goregous. he said in a whisper rubbing my cheek. I laughed. Just kiss me dork. I said. He laughed and kissed me in a slow, passionate kiss. I pulled away and smiled. So listen, I'm sorry about your arm. he said looking at the cast on my arm that Tenille (Emma) gave me last night. I shook my head. It's not her fault, I should've just tapped. I said laughing. Nick laughed. You're a tough chick, I like that. he said with a wink. I laughed. You're a real dork Mr. Nemeth. I said laughing. He laughed. But, I'm your dork. he said with a smirk. Oh yeah, I pray everyday. I said standing up and walking to the mirror. He laughed and came up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and I couldn't help but smile. That's when I knew, Nick was the one for me..Not Curtis. He pulled away from me as his name was called. Well, it's Showtime. Nick said.  I grabbed his championship and handed it to him. Thanks babe. he said putting it around his waist. I smiled and pecked his cheek. Good luck out there. I said smiling. He smiled and pecked my lips. He walked to the door and winked at me before he left for his match. I smiled and walked to the tron to watch their match.