I love you....

One-shot: Sebastian x Ciel.

Today was a normal day in the manner, may-ren break the dishes, bard well he almost destroy the kitchen, finny well he try to make the yard good but you know what happen and Sebastian have clean up the mess that those three keep doing everyday.

I was at my study room working, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I said

It me young master" said Sebastian.

"Come in" I said

When he enter the room, I felt something different about Sebastian. He been acting different when he with me but when he with someone else he act.. normal. I don't know why he been acting like this and I need get the bottom of this.

"Here your tea my lord" said Sebastian with a real smile and blushing?

Ok I know that he smiles a lot but this smile is  different, it's more softer than the ones I am used to see on him and other thing that is different on him is that he is blushing while looking at me. He never blush.. ok only when he is near a cat but not to a human and i’m a goddamn human.

"Ccccciiiiiiieeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll" I heard Lizzie coming from downstairs, ah I really don't like her. How can put this in the nice way possible, she is annoying and try to make my house all pinkish and girly. Man why I have marry her? She my cousin for crying out loud.

"Hey ceil, let's go outside and go shopping!!!" Said Lizzie.

"Lizzie, I can't I have a lot work to do and I don't time to play ok." I said coldly.

“But Ciel, you always say that you are busy with work and I just want to spent time with you. Is it too much to ask for Ciel.” Elizabeth said.

"Sorry Lizzie, I'm busy today and tomorrow and everyday Lizzie." I said.

"Ok... So call me when not busy?!" Elizabeth said.

"Ok Lizzie" I said.

And with that she left. Thank god. I got up and told Sebastian that I'm going to my bedroom, he nod and I left the room and went my bedroom and lay down on my bed. A few mins later Sebastian came in and started to undress me into my nightgown and then saw that smile and that blush again. Is there something that he hiding from me?

"Sebastian.." I said

"Yes my lord?" He said

"Is there something that you want to tell me? Like why you are blushing when we are alone like right now?" I said.

He was blushing again but even more than before.. wait, is he having feeling toward me? Like I happy that he like me but he my butler and I am his master.. wait when did I started to like him?

Well he is handsome and cute too when he tried to hide his blush from me… omg I am falling in love with him.

"Oh... Um..." He said try to say something. "Um yes I am blushing because... Um well... Um"

"Just say it Sebastian" I said while trying to act normal because I kinda of know what  he going to say next.

"Ok, um... Because I.. Um I - I love u" he said and blush deeply as he turned his head a little from embarrassment.

I was shock when he finally said it to me, I kinda of knew that he was in love with me but I didn't know it was true or not until now.

"I - I.." I was about to say something but he cuts me off.

"It ok if you don't like me back.." he said while he was about to walking to the door.

"Sebastian.." I said while grabbing his arm.

"Yes, my lord?" he said while looking at me.

I pull him closer to me and our faces were inches apart but I can his breath on mine, I slowly kiss him deeply in love and showing him that I love him so much. He was shock but he kiss me back a second after me kissing him, he wrap his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck while kissing each other.

After a minute or two later we slowly break the kiss, we looked at each other while smiling. He made me smile from the first time in forever, he hug me and I hug him back.

"Stay here for the night Sebastian" I said

He smile "yes my lord"

He lay down next to me and cuddle with me and we went to sleep together.

*A few weeks later*

It's been a few weeks since Sebastian ask me to be his lover, and it's was the best thing that has ever happened. Then a week or two later he ask me to marry him and I said yes and again the best thing that has ever happened.

Now we are in our honeymoon, and it's going well for the both of us.

“Sebastian?” I said

“Yeah, my love?” Sebastian said.

"I love u Sebastian" I said

"I love u too ciel" Sebastian said.

I smile and kiss him and he kiss me back and then we snuggle with each other and slowly went to sleep.

___________________________________________________

Hey, author-chan here.

I wanted to edit this one-shot so.. here it is.

I hope you like it, and I will update and edit my other one-shot as much I can

So I hope you like this new edited one-shot..