I finally found my only true love.

Before we begin read this chapter, I re-do this chapter because.. it's was too cringy for me so I made it better.
And I am sorry if I change the title of this chapter.. you going to see why I did that.
But for the new people that are reading this.. the old title was "I hope you... Burn!!" I know it's a Hamilton song but I a big fan of the play and it's kinda of fits in this chapter.
.
And also this story is modern day, not in year in the anime.
.
And also all the characters of black butler doesn't belong to me.. it's goes to the owner of black butler.
.
And now back to the story.
.
.
.
.
.
Sebastian p.o.v:

It's been a few weeks since I broke up with Ciel, before we broke up he was the sweet loving boy and I went fell in love with him the minute I lay eyes on him.

Yes I am gay.. and I proud about my sexuality. And he did as well until that girl came to our relationship.. and started to cheating on me for that stupid girl.

I was in my old room at my parents house because I don't want to live by myself and especially in.. that house.. I lay down on my bed checking on my phone until I saw a new song called Burn by Lin-Manuel Miranda I checked out and I like it.. well this song is describing how I feel right now.

"I saved every letter you wrote me
From the moment I read them
I knew you were mine
You said you were mine
I thought you were mine"

While I was listening to the music, I went to my to my text messages and I saw his name on my phone.. I was hesitant to look at again but I finally did and read all the text messages we sent each other when started dating until now.

I sighed and turn off my phone and went to my laptop, and check on my social Media then I saw his profile on my fed.. I got mad and started to unfollow him and ease all my post about him and our relationship. I don't want to see and hear him anymore.

"You published the letters she wrote you
You told the whole world how you brought
This girl into our bed
In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives"

After I deleted all of my post of him, I saw his latest post of him and that girl having a little date. I turned it's off and put my laptop to a side and lay down on my bed and then my phone buzzed. It was Claude...

"Hey Sebastian?"

".. what do you want.." tired of this broken heart and it's hurt so much, it's like I want to die alone and never come back.

"I just wanted to ask you if you want go a walk?" He ask.

"I don't know, Claude. I just wanted to stay here and never go out there again."

"Come on Sebastian, you need to move on and forget about him"

"Yeah but it's hard.. he was my first and my last lover."

"I know, but you need to go out of that room just for a couple hours" he suggested but I declined that.

"I well think about it.. but for now I won't leave here." I said and hang up.

I sighed softly and started to cry again, I grab my hugging pillow and cry on it quietly. 'Why you do this to me Ciel?' I thought and my mind play the memories when we were together..

*Flashback
(when they were younger like teenagers)*

No ones POV.

"Hey Sebastian.." Ciel said.

"Yes Ciel?" Sebastian look at Ciel while brushing his hair softly.