Finding out that ciel is having a baby

Hey, this is your author-chan here

I am sorry for keeping you waiting for the next update on the book. If you are wondering why I am not updating this book it's because I am in the middle of ending my other book and I also life. But I been getting ideas for this book, so don't worry more update of this book will come. So let's continue reading this chapter or one-shot

P.S. this may or may not content with my other book...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a day after that Sebastian's second younger brother got caught and send off back to his hometown and lock him up forever, and all the kids are free and turn back to their regular old self again.

May-Ren came was in to my room and bring my afternoon tea, well... she always trip and fell and try to clean it up and say her sorry and then make new ones. And don't get me started with the other two servants but I know that Sebastian will come back for me.

I heard a knock and was a Elizabeth, she been visiting me more than often.

“Hey Ciel”

she smiled at me

“Hey Elizabeth”

I look at her and then back to my book.

“Are you ok? Do you miss him Ciel?”

She now look at me worry face.

“Yeah I am and yes I do miss him so much”

I said and then I started saying..

“I know but..”

Then I cut myself off..

“But what Ciel?”

She still look at me with a worry face.

“But this morning I felt like I wanted to throw up and sure enough I did.. a lot but I don't know why but maybe it's because I am having a baby or something”

I look at her and to see if she know what I'm talking about.

She looks at me and then she hug me tightly, I was shock that she didn't say anything but happy that she is happy for my cute little monster that is inside of me. I smile a little and then Elizabeth break the hugs and then said

“I am happy for you Ciel and I will support you anyway I can ok Ciel”

I smile brightly and hold her hand and nods but then I realized how I am going to tell Sebastian that I pregnant with his child, and how will he react when I tell him that I pregnant? Well I have to tell because I can't hide it forever, uh why this so hard for me to do.

I heard the door knock so I check who it's was and it's was May-Ren again bring me something to eat, after she gave me my food I sat on my chair and started eating.

*Time skip to night time*

It's was night and I got ready for bed and Elizabeth was there to help me get some rest for tomorrow, I sighed and lay down on my bed and cover myself with my big blanket. I couldn't sleep even if I try I can't sleep, it's like my body wants him but he not here to make me relax for the night.

“Can't sleep?”

Elizabeth said as she looks at me with worries in her eyes.

“Yeah”

I sat up on my bed.

“Want some milk and honey?”

She ask

“Yeah anything to make me go to sleep”

I nod

“Ok Ciel, I will get it for you”

She went to get my milk and honey and I smile a bit, then I put my hand on my stomach where the baby is. After a few minutes later she came back and gave it to me.

“It's your liking Ciel?”

She ask and look at me

“Yes Elizabeth”

I nod and continue drinking my milk and honey.

“That good”

She smiled really big.

I nod and finish my drink, it's was a peaceful night but I do miss him. Well this is the longest time we ever been apart, we always together even before we begin been a couple we were always together but if this get any longer I will lose my mind.

There was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?”

I look at the door.

“It's me Ciel”

He said

Sebastian? Wait what I am saying that is Sebastian, he came back to me. I get up from my bed by myself but, Elizabeth try to me get out of bed but in reality I didn't really need help but I don't want to make her sad so I let her help me.

Sebastian open the door and I ran to him and hug him tightly and he giggles and hug me back pick me up like a little kid and I wrap my arms around his neck and then my legs around his waist.

“I see that someone miss me”

He said with his cheeky smile on his face but I don't care because he here with me, I saw Elizabeth smiling brightly at us.

“Well welcome back Sebastian”

Elizabeth keeps smile at us.

“Well thank you and also thank you for taking care of Ciel while I was a way”

Sebastian thanks her while he was gone.

“It's not problem Sebastian, but I have to get going now so bye”

Elizabeth said as she started to head out.

We said bye to her and then she left, Sebastian and I went back to the room. When we got to the room, he close the door behind him and lock it and then started to kiss me, I giggled and kiss him back.

*A few hours later*

We lay down and look at each other while smiling, I snuggle with him and close my eyes.

“Tired?”

He smiles and wrap his arms around me.

“Yeah”

I smile and cuddles some more before I close my eyes.

“Okay rest, my little kitten”

I blush and smile, I relax and went to sleep. Sebastian smile and kiss on top of my head and he slowly went to sleep as well.

The end.