Telling the servants Sebastian's secret.

It's been a month now that me and Sebastian are in a relationship and I couldn't be even more happier than I already am. I was in my room when Sebastian came in

"Hey my little kitten, how you doing?"

"I am good and can you stop calling me that"

"What?! I like calling you that"

"Well I don't"

"Okay I will stop calling you that okay"

"Thank you"

He smiles and kiss me and I kiss him back, he pick me up from my chair and then he sat on the chair were I was sitting and put me on his lap without breaking the kiss. A minute later I break the kiss for air, I smile while catching my breath.

"You taste so good my love"

I blush hide my face.

"Well you taste even better Sebastian"

He lifted my head up to see me, I blush some more and try to hide my face but he hold my face and kiss me again. I relax a bit and kiss him again and I wrap my arms around his neck made the kiss even deeper, he smiles into the kiss and put his hands under my shirt.

I moan as he keep going, and then he went under my pants. I stop him before he goes even more down in my pants,

"Sebastian~ we can't do this in the day time you know the other servants will come and see us."

"Yeah but I don't care, I just want to love you all day"

"I want to do that but if one of them see us like this they will tell Elizabeth and she will tell her parents and then her parents will tell everyone"

"Okay fine but tonight I want you to scream my name as punishment~"

"Okay love"

He smiles and kiss me and fix my clothes but he let me sit on his lap as I work. Well he didn't have anything to do because his chores is been done a long time ago.. by his powers of course.

"When you be done with that Ciel?"

"Well i do have a big pile of papers to be done so I will here all day and maybe through the night"

"Uh.. why you have all of that in one day?"

"Why are acting like Elizabeth when she want me to go out with her?"

He stay silent for a while, I sigh and continue my bored paperwork that have to be done.

*Time skip*

"Are you done now?"

"No"

Are you done now?

"Sebastian I said no, I am not done."

I sigh and went back to work until felt something on my neck, I look at the corner of my eye that Sebastian is kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you happy again?"

He looks at me with his puppy dog eyes, I sighed and smiles.

"Sebastian.. I know you are bored but let me finish this so I can be with you okay"

"Okay love"

He let me continue doing my work until it was dinner time.

*Time skip*

I was in the dining room and sat on my usual chair in the dining room, he brought my food to me and I started to eat.

"Do you like it Ciel?"