A big day!!

(CeilxSebastain)

Sebastian p.o.v. :

Today is the day, I am going to marry ceil. I am nervous and happy all at the same time. Claude and bard came in.

"Hay are u ready" said Claude.

"Yes I am" I said 

I want out of the room and we went to the backyard because one it was easier and two well I am a demon so yea. So I wait for my sweet little ceil.

"Don't worry Sebastian. So don't scare yourself too much" said Claude.

"Thanks Claude" I said 

Ceil p.o.v. :

I was geting ready for my wedding, I was nervous but happy at same time.

"Are you ready ceil?" Said Lizzie

"Bassy waiting for you!" Said grell. I don't know why he here but he is part of my ante so that why even tho he kill her I maybe I forgive about it 

"Ok I am ready" I said and Lizzie went in and saw me dress and nod and we head out and went to the garden.

When I walk to Sebastian he look at me and smile at me and want to just kiss me like he always does when we were dating but I can't blame him because I wanted just kiss him too but we did the whole wedding speech that is so boring. If I compare this speech and my paper work? My paper work is more fun this this.

"Now the rings" said the undertaker

Lizzie bring the rings and I take Sebastian ring and put it on his ring finger and Sebastian did the same with me.

"Now name you two, husband and husband!" Said undertaker.

We finally kiss and he pick me up cary me to my room to change (because ceil was wearing dress) and we went to down stair for the party.

*few hours later* 

(This part will be 18+. Their will have lemons, if you like it you can skip this part of this chapter. And the people that like it, get some popcorn and box of tissue and enjoy this part.

No p.o.v:

Everyone left the manor even the servant (they have a month vac and they are in the second manor in the city) so they are alone and ceil said

"Hey baby"

"Yes kitten" Sebastian said clean up the mess that a party makes.

"Do you want play a game?" Ceil smirk

"What type game kitten?" Sebastian said looking at ceil.

"Just come with me in our bedroom and I will show you baby" ceil smiling.

"Ok kitten" Sebastian said and follow ceil to their room and Sebastian close the door after they went in.

"What is this game ceil?" Sebastian said again

"Just strip for me and then undress me and then I will tell you my love" ceil said

Sebastian did what ceil said and after they were naked ceil started to kissing him before Sebastian say anything els, and then Sebastian find out what type game ceil wanted to play. Sebastian started to kiss ceil neck and ceil started to moan and Sebastian found ceil sweet spot on his neck and then he starts to bit it and ceil started to moan again. Sebastian want even more of ceil sweet moans so he went ceil's member and started to lick the tip of the member and ceil moan little loud now Sebastian bob his head up and down ceil moan louder and said

"S-Sebastian I going to"

"Let go kitten" Sebastian said while bobbing up and down.

A min later ceil came out and Sebastian drank ceil cum.

"You taste so good my kitten" Sebastian said

Ceil blush and kiss Sebastian and Sebastian kiss him back.

Two mins later ceil break the kiss and said.

"I want you in me and full me up baby, thrust really hard that tomorrow I can't move baby"

Sebastian smile said, "yes my kitten" and put his big member in ceil butt hole and started to thrust in and out and ceil moan Louder then before that made Sebastian to thrust harder and faster. 

In few mins later they both came out and Sebastian lay down with ceil and cuddle with him.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too kitten" 

They share their last kiss before ceil went to sleep.

And this is the end of this one-shot. The wedding part wasn't that great bc I never been in a weeding so that why and I heard it boring in the first part so I try to skip that part and went to the ring part, so I am sorry!

I been writing a other CeilxSebastan but this one is a story and this one is a one hell of book  

So check that out. If you want to know the name of that book it is "my new life" 

And made other black butler book it "I have a family"

That one is about Claude. I know some people will ask me "why?" 

Well, I made this one because I read:

CeilxSebastan (I still love and I will still write)

Ceilxalouis (like I said before, no)

Claudexsebastain (ok but still no)

And their little of William and Sebastian (I know u ship, because I do) and so I made this book . I won't spoil it because this book it good to read.

So enjoy reading. 😊