New Camper

"Skyler? Skye, come on wake up." I heard a faint familiar voice. My eyes slowly fluttered open and looked up seeing a blonde headed figure with blue eyes. I could make out the pale white scar under his right eye. The figure's face was blurry along with anything else I tried looked at.

I looked to my right seeing a golden sarcophagus "What-- What have you done?" I asked softly before my eyes fluttered shut again.

I woke up an hour later looking to my right seeing Luke asleep in the chair next to my bed. I then looked to my left and saw what looked like the walls of a ship, the smell of salt water burning my nostrils.

But I'm getting way ahead of myself...I should probably explain what happened before all this..

...

//The day I met him//

"Luke Castellan I swear to the gods if you don't give me back my bracelet I will tie you to a tree and use you for target practice!" I shouted chasing after my best friend, just my luck, he was much faster than me.

I pushed my legs to move faster against the slick wet ground as we ran up Half-Blood hill. "Skye just give up you can't catch me!" Luke yelled over his shoulder.

"Come on just give it back!" I whined.

We were about to reach Thalia's tree before we heard yelling from the other side of the camp barrier. Luke skidded to a full stop in front of me. I stopped fully only after running into him. Luke looked at me and then past Thalia's tree, seeing our friend Grover laying on the ground and what looked like another boy maybe a year younger than us in a red rain jacket.

"Luke-"

"Go tell Chiron," Luke said, sliding my bracelet into my hand. I nodded, quickly turning on my heels and bolting down the hill towards the Big House.

Percy's POV

My knees shook as I dragged Grover down the hill towards the farmhouse. My mom...that thing... I wanted to lay down and cry but Grover needed my help. I could feel tears stream down my face, a few whispers for my mother escaping my lips. The last thing I remember is collapsing on a porch, staring up at a ceiling fan circling above me. The stern face of a familiar bearded man and the concerned one of a pretty girl. Her blonde hair wet as it fell over her shoulders, the color was almost like pure sunbeams.

"He's the one." The girl said. Her voice was soft and sweet.

"Silence Skyler." The man said. "He's still conscious. Bring him inside."

..

I could hear voices of people talking, my whole body felt hot and in pain.

I couldn't tell but it felt like I was eating something..or in other words, being fed something... it tasted like buttered popcorn but was the consistency of pudding.

'That voice...'

"Do you think he'll be okay..?" I heard the girl ask.

"He'll probably be fine. But what the hell were you doing out there in the storm?" A guys voice said.

"I would have been fine. I had Luke." The girl said softly "He's gonna be in so much pain when he wakes up.."

I tried to open my eyes.. the first two times failing but the third time my sea green eyes were able to look at the girl and boy in front of me. They both had blonde hair and sky blue eyes with a small dusting of freckles across their cheeks. The girl looked almost seventeen maybe. The boy at least a year older.

(Sorry, going more off the movie ages just cause Luke's supposed to be like 18-19 and that'd be creepy as hell.)

"Where-- where am I-" my words were quickly cut off by the girl making a shocked squeak like sound before shoveling more of what looked like chocolate pudding into my mouth. I passed out.

'She's..really pretty.."