Take You Down: Chapter Nine

Hey guys! Ahh, I didn't upload yesterday. I feel horrible. I hope this somewhat short (sorry) chapter will make you a little bit happier? :) Thank you for understanding!

Fan, Comment, Vote. <3

Enjoy. xoxox

Summer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ground my hips into him, feeling his tight chest against my back. The rythm of the music thumped to the beat of my movements. The Summer Lakehouse Party was packed with people from my school, and I had to admit, some drinks were going around. As the final moments of "Sexy and I Know It" were played, I pressed myself up against him, even closer than before, and swivled in place, holding his hands on my hips during the process.

"...I'm Sexy and I Know It."

The ending of the song called for several more outbursts to the DJ, begging for more. I however, looked up to see some guy I didn't exactly talk to throughout the year. I wouldn't call him sexy, but he was hot. All I needed was someone to get my mind off of Lucas, and he was good enough. Flashbacks of him brutally grabbing my arm made me flinch, almost remembering it like it was now.

"You okay?" The boy asked, feeling adorably concerned.

I simply smiled and patted him on the chest. "Yes. Thank you."

He nodded and put my hands on the base of his neck while sliding one of his around my waist for the slow song. I flashed him a genuine smile, wanting to forget everything, and nuzzled my head at the crook of his neck. It didn't fit my head like I hoped it would--It didn't even feel right. But then again, neither did Lucas's. He began rubbing soothing circles at the small of my back, and I sighed into him. Just as I was about to close my eyes, I felt two rough hands snare around my waist and yank me back. I couldn't help be release a yelp.

"Ouch!" I bellowed, only to have it drowned out by the loud music. I quickly turned my head to see the seething face of Lucas. His jaw was clenched, and his eyes were glassy. Immediately, fear crept up my spine and my heart rate began to elevate. It angered me that I felt anxious to explain what he was seeing, even though I broke up with him yesterday.

"We-we weren't d-doing anything--" I fumbled, looking down. I could feel his grip on my waist tighten even more, causing me to flinch. To my surprise though, Lucas looked down at me in pure concern, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Is he hurting you, babe?"

"Babe?" The boy interfered incredulously, his eyebrows arched up.

Lucas looked away from me and met the boy's gaping stare with an icy glare. "Yes, 'babe'."

Warning signals flashed through my brain as my mind racked in confusion. "No--Wait, what? I'm not--" I began saying, but was cut off with the forceful and unpleasantly hungry lips of Lucas. He wasn't even being gentle. My mind struggled with what was going, his actions still catching up to me. When he started pushing me back against the wall, my eyes snapped open.

Oh shit. No, no, no!

He lapped his mouth angrily over mine and started to grind his hips into me while holding my arms together. "You're mine." He growled possesively as the base of my throat when I tried to push him off. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I realized that from now on, nothing good was going to come out of this. Before I could protest, he shoved his mouth back on mine and forcefully opened my lips to slide his tongue in. I immediately pulled back and muffled between frantic breaths. "No, stop!" Lucas glared up at me and brought one of his hands up to my neck. Instantly, I felt my voice box shut and I began kicking and hitting with one free hand. Lucas shoved up against me, nearly suffocating me and clawed at the top of my shirt.

Think god dammit, think!

He got closer to my upper chest and that's when I lost it. I let out a bloodcurdling, painful, scream which blended in with the music.

I felt someone shake my shoulders frantically. "Maddyyyy!"

No,no. I can't give up now! I still have a chance to save myself.

"No, stop!" I heard myself mumble louder.

"Maddyyyy!" The young voice wailed, still shaking me violently. Suddenly, I felt a pang of pain flash across my face, and I sprang up from my sleep.

"Ah!" I heard a muffled noise from the floor as I got up.

I swiftly looked down to see a tiny Jake bellyflopped on the floor. Confusion still surrounded me when I took in that I was in my room. "Jake? What are you doing here?"

He slowly rose up from the floor and gave me a pout face while folding his arms. "You were saying 'no and no stop' reeeaally loud, so I decided to see what was happening." My heart reached out for him. Aww, my little brother came to check up on me... "But when I walked in, you were still sleeping" He continued, "and you said it again when I tried to shake you." His frown grew even deeper. "And then you flopped me off the bed!"

I frowned. There was no way I would flop him off the bed for no good reason. My hand flew to my still panging cheek, and it finally made sense. "Hey! You slapped me!"

Jake ran over to me and hid his face in my shoulder. "I thought you were dead so I hit you!"

I chuckled at his logical thinking. "Nice to know you'll be there to slap me on my grave."

He frowed and began tracing the patterns on my fabric pj's. "Don't die..."

I slumped and wrapped him in a big bear hug, which I knew he absolutely hated. "I won't."

Jake struggled to get away from me and complained when he realized he couldn't. The door slowly creaked open and Pablo stood in front of it, scratching his head.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asked, arms resting in folded position over his chest. Honestly, It's not like he could help anyways.

I shrugged and stopped a shudder from escaping when I thought of my reality nightmere. "Yeah. Just a dream."

I saw something in his eyes, a look of oh, maybe...disbelief and concern. He arched an eyebrow and turned back around towards his room. "Okay. Hollar if you need a sexy hug." I could even hear the smirk forming on his lips when he said that.

Jake widened his eyes and looked up at me while I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams." I called out softly before his door shut.

Jake was still gaping at me. "Did he the 's' word?!"

I manged to let out a laugh and nodded, loving his overreactions.

"Daddy said that's a bad, bad word!" He protested to me, somehow thinking that it would stop Pablo from saying it again.

I scoffed. "I know it is. It gets you addicted."

Jake simply stared back at me in shock. I chuckled and snatched him under my blankets, safe and sound. He scooted closer and gave me a big hug before almost instantly falling back to sleep.

And deep down, I know, that when I'm in trouble, he will scoot his tiny ass up and risk his life for me. Just like I'd do for him.