how you first met

Henry
you were sitting, at the barrens and you here a noise and you jump a little. you turn and see him standing there. he had a sleeve less red shirt with ripped jeans a osweat stains on his neck and he also wore a mullet...funny. "Sorry" he says to you
"It's ok I wasn't doing any thing anyway" you say turning back around. Instead of leaving, he comes and sits beside you
"Why is a pretty girl like you sitting all alone?"
"I don't really know, I'm new to Derry" you say looking down "Well, I'm Henry Bowers" "Bowers?" You say looking up at him "and you all ready know about me great..." you slightly nod, you met the losers club that day and then telling you to stay away from any of the "bowers gang" members "I'm not a bad person darling" he said..."oh well damn I only hang out with bad people Henry Bowers" you say getting up and leaving him smirking...then you yell "Call me!!" He turns to you even tho you are half way out of the barrens...he looks at his wrist and sees you wrote your number on his wrist..." damn " he says laughing.

Patrick
you were about to leave after school Dentition but you get stoped my a tall lanky male with black raven hair, and a odd smile on his lips. "Hey there babe"
You just stand there confused why he called you that but took it "Why were you in dentition aren't you sweet little girl" rubbing his hand along my face. "And why are you talking to a girl like me if I'm so sweet and shit" I grab my stuff and walk out. I knew who he was, Patrick, I herd of him laying down two girl behind the school, gross. I start to walk out to the outside but I get stopped by him, can't he take a hint "let me do you a favor you go on a date with me easy as that" I feel his hand touch my waist "Why not I mean I have been meaning to get some STDS" I say smiling walking off. He just laughs and I scream out to him before I leave "that's a yes asshole" I laugh walking home...

Victor
victor was sitting at a park bench looking at his feet, thinking about the way he acted today was to harsh with the bowers gang, he punched Bill Denbrough in the face then he fell and victor kept kicking him. All a sudden, victor sees a girl, trip, and fall on her bike. He runs over to her and helps her up "are you ok-" he says looking up at you seeing your h/c and your beautiful e/c in the sunlight. "Yeah I'm fine I do it all the time" you say laughing
"Well that's not good you don't want to mess  up that beautiful face now do we" he says smirking. You blush "thanks" "I'm Vic-"
"Victor Criss, we have history together" you say laughing, he chuckles. "We should hang out some time darling" he says pushing a piece of hair out of your face. "How bout now" you say leaving him grinning. You push your bike up to the park bike rack and start walking with victor Criss.

A/N; I didn't do belch I couldn't thing of anything soooo sorry I will prob go back and write one for him...love you guys 🤙💕