victor

....history....
                              ....5th period...

you lean your head on your hand, resting on your desk. Tapping your pencil on the desk, looking at the quiz in front of you.
Then you hear somsthing coming from behind you....pssstttt
You turn and see victor Criss, your best friend. "What do you want dumb ass" you say chuckling. "This quiz, fucking hard, I didn't study..." you groan, getting a shhhhh from the teacher. You move your desk beside his and he smiles and whispers, "thanks" you nod and let him look off your paper.
                          LUNCH 
"That's stupid, Patrick" belch saying to Patrick, talking about trying to get an A on his math test, by "doing" his teacher.
You pick at your food with your fork. Henry looks up at you and scoffs. You look up at him with your lips straight.
The bell rings, before Henry could speak.
You grab your tray and also your bag. Victor looks at you while you do it. You smile at him and he smiles back. You walk to your locker, which is right beside Henry's, great. He leans up on his locker and looks at you. "Spill it, doll face" "Spill what..." you say pulling your books out of your locker. "You And Criss" your eyes widen "w-were just friends Henry" he nods, "ok, see ya" he says walking away to his class..
AFTER SCHOOL
you walk out of class to start walking to Belches car. Henry stops you while you were walking down the school steps. "Hey baby" he says looking you up and down. "Uh hey" you say walking around him. The other boys were already at the car and they could see from far away. "Oh come on don't act surprise" "Henry-" he pulls you close, then turning to victor and you could see the anger in his eyes. You knew what Henry was doing. Then you look in Henry's eyes and whisper "I know what your doing" then he smirks at you. You put your hands around his neck. Then you see a angry victor walking your twos way. "What...the....hell...bowers" he says thrusting his fist. "what you upset, this girl wants me to be her daddy" he says grabbing your ass and you shocked but roll with it.
that said by Henry, Victor punched him
"YOU KNEW I HAD A CRUSH ON HER SINCE WE MET YOU ASSHOLE"
" UH HA" Henry says getting up from the ground
You Stand there, blushing so much
Then victor eyes widen
  "You did this on purpose" he says looking at Henry then you
You look at your feet then up at him
"Uh yeah you two have liked each other since you met, so I called it" he says crossing his arms to his chest
"Sooooo none of that "flirting" was...real?"
"No you dumbass!!"
Henry says looking at you
"I will leave you two alone"
Henry walks off, going to belches car and the other boys get in the car and drive off
You stand there not knowing what to do.

"I-I-" he stuttered out of his lips
"Victor, I like you too" you say looking up at him, trying not to smile
"Really!!? Your not just saying that to ma-"
You cut him off my pulling his shirt and kissing him
His eyes widen but kiss back.
He puts his hands onto your waist,smiling into the kiss, you doing the same
You both pull away smiling and staring into each other's eyes
"wow" he says laughing a little
"wow" you say smiling at him

HAPPY  (earlier) THANKS GIVING EVERYONE
I'm going to my grandparents tm so I may not be able to, unless I do it tm night while I'm laying down for bed
Love you guys
( I may post a another chapter later on tonight ) 💕💕💕