What turns him on

WARNING
                      Some what dirty
                               Enjoy
Henry
you being innocent.You yelling at other people ( siblings, parents, more). You yelling at him always turns him on. You changing in front of him. Playing with his mullet. Smoking a cigaret. Pulling his hair in a make out sesh. You bitting your lip after him touching, or talking dirty. Sitting on his lap. The bras you wear. The under wear you wear. Anything you wear that shows off anything he loves. You wanting to be dominant. "Please Henry pleaseeee just this once" him smirking at you, "What, I didn't hear anything" you smiling and whispering "please daddy please" and him pushing you on the bed after that. You standing up to his dad. Driving his or any car. Being a badass, not a Bully, and badass. You touching his belt. Taking off his shirts for him. Showering together. Bitting his lip.

patrick
you in general turn him on. catches you checking him out. Wearing no bra on under your shirt. Being sassy. Yelling...a lot. You wanting to kill any girl who flirts with him. "Touch him and he will be the last thing you touch" you say standing up, and him laughing and grabbing you by the waist to take you to the bathroom. Calling him patty. Pulling his hair. Being sneaky. Sitting on his lap. Dancing. Drinking. You playing with his fire shit. You kissing his neck and shoulders. Kissing his stomach. Running your hands on his chest. Playing with his hair. Wearing short skirts. Playing a guitar. You kissing his shoulder. Wearing his clothes. Moaning his name. Him walking in on you taking a shower. Taking off your clothes in front of him.

victor
Playing with his hair. Making out. You biting his lip. Yelling at him. Wearing a Bennie. Calling him, vic or baby. Kissing his ears. Standing up to the bowers gang if they are taking it way to far. Rolling your eyes. Rubbing his cheek. Throwing a pillow at him. Sitting on his lap. Stealing his food. Kissing his stomach. Calling him babe around the "boys". Smoking. Screaming his name while having sex. Thigh riding. Wearing crop tops. Wearing his sweatpants. Showering together. Making out in the back of belches car. Singing to him. You getting pissed when a girl is flirting with you and him laughing but turned on a lot. Hugging him from behind. Wrapping your legs around his waist. Kissing his nose.