first "I love You"

Henry < this is going to be like Betty and jughead oOF>
You just got back to Henry's place from school and Henry wanted you to come over. You walk in with him after you and you just walk up to a picture of him as a child. You pick it up and smile at it. You put it back down. "You cleaned up the place" you say still not facing him. "Yeah after my dad trashed it I kinda did" his dad was put in jail for the murder of a child a couple years ago but he didn't do it and you and Henry have been trying to figure out who the real killer was. "I'm not giving up on him Henry, he didn't do and we will prove it" you say pushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "And that is why I love you Y/N" your eyes widen and you turn to him "I love you Y/N L/N" you smile at him and walks towards him, he has never felt these feelings, but towered you, that was a different story. "Henry Bowers, I love you" you say chuckling a little. Then him pulling you in kissing you. You were so happy he finally said the three words. You put your hand on his cheek and his on the back of your neck. Then him pulling your legs up around his waist, leaving you laughing while taking you to the couch.

Patrick
You sat on your bed reading a book and turning the page, then you hear a rock hit your window, Patrick...you walk over to your window and see him on your roof smiling that smile. "Hey" "hey" he climbs in kissing you because he asked you out about a month ago, you loved him so much but you didn't know if he did or not. He lays on your bed you sitting up going back to your book. Your room was very pastel pink and calming. Patrick sitting up and putting you in his lap. Him putting his arms around you and cuddling you. You smile still reading, "books are boring y/n" he says "to you,i like books and they are not boring" you say giggling
"I love you" you look at him not knowing what to say never hearing the words come out of his mouth. You turn facing him, smiling. "I love you too Patrick" your say kissing your nose and him laughing. He flips you over and lays on your bed with you on his chest. Rubbing circles on his chest.

Victor
you sat at the quarry, with Victor pissed like usual about Henry and stuff. "He is so controlling and rude and ugh I hate him" as he kick a rock. You stand up going to him. "Victor, he doesn't control you he doesn't control none of them, you guys let him" you say putting your hand under his chin looking up at him. "He is a ass, but that doesn't mean you also have to be a ass" " I know y/n" he says looking back down. You have known victor for a while now, and he never has acted like this about Henry or anything. He looks up at you in your eyes. "I love you" you just look at him, smiling so much wanting to jump up and down. "I love you too victor" he grabs you and kisses you, and you smiling into the kiss. You put your hands on the back of his neck and pull away. He puts his forehead on yours and smiles at you and you smiling back.

belch
after you just got off from school, Belch was taking you home in his car. You had your arm resting on the window seal, and him looking over at you. You close your eyes for a minute. "So uh you and that Mike kid..." you turn to him "what" "you were talking and laughing and shit with him today at lunch" you just laugh "we were talking about him, he dropped his bag I gave it back to him and then we just laugh" he slightly nods "why do you care" you say turning to him.You both  got to your house and he stoped the car and he gets out, so do you. "Why do you care belch" "because I love you and I'm scared that you love someone else" he says turning to you. You smile so happy, you run to him, pulling his cheeks and kissing him. His eyes widen but he kssss back. He puts his hands on your waist, you pulling away. "I love you too belch" you both chuckling at each other.

A/N hope you guys enjoy please leave ideas I have like none 🙂💕