iii

donghun woke up the sun shining in his eyes, blinding him until he looked away.

he rubs his eyes as he sits up on his mattress. his clothing, the same school uniform he wore yesterday, still covered his body, a few stains of food covering the front of the short sleeve button up.

 his clothing, the same school uniform he wore yesterday, still covered his body, a few stains of food covering the front of the short sleeve button up

he adjusts his tie, the piece of fabric almost choking him.

the same tie that junhee agreed to buy for him was around his neck, and it made him smile every time he wore it. it reminded him of the first time junhee had kissed donghun under a bus waiting shed when the rain started to pour on them.

the couple were walking down the sidewalk, both heading home after an eventful day at the local mall.

how was tonight? he signs to donghun.

i loved it, thank you for inviting me. donghun signs back to him.

the blonde's lips turn into a satisfied smile. the two continue to walk side by side down the sidewalk of a busy street. their arms bump against the others occasionally, making donghun's face heat up. junhee snickers at the embarrassed brunet.

the sweet moment of silent was ruined when donghun felt rain hit him in the forehead. not a small drizzle, but a heavy downpour started to fall, causing donghun and junhee to start running for nearby shelter.

junhee was the first to spot a bus waiting shed, but it was too far for them to reach it in time without getting soaked in rainwater.

the two dive under the dry shed, and sighed. their hair, clothing, and shopping bags were drenched. they check the items inside to see if they were wet as well.

the items inside were luckily safe, making donghun sigh with relief. junhee also felt relief as well.

the two stood under the shed as junhee tried to text his mother and pick the two up so they wouldn't have to continue running in the rain and risk becoming sick.

donghun starts to shiver, the fleece sweater he wore now heavy on his body, soaked in rainwater. the breeze, making the rain fall at an angle, made him cold. junhee notices, and immediately takes his jacket off, placing it on donghun's shoulders.

but wouldn't you get cold? donghun asks.

i'll be fine, junhee signs. i'm more worried about you.

donghun smiles, but it's weary.

i worry about you too, i don't want you to get sick.

i don't want you to get sick either, donghun.

but please, don't give me your jacket-