iv

why didn't you tell me sooner?

because i was scared, that you would freak out like this!

i wouldn't be freaking out if you told me first thing when you obtained this information junhee! donghun signs, pissed, inaudible screaming coming from his voice box, and tears, rolling down his flushed cheeks. you tell me this two fucking days before you leave for america is outrageous!

i know, but i didn't think you'd care so much, junhee explains. bro.

the term "bro" hits donghun hard in the chest like an invisible hammer just was thrown at him. his hands drop to his sides, and his head lower till his chin touches his chest. the tears pooling near the bottom of his chin soaking into his turtleneck.

junhee's hand flies to shake donghun's shoulder, but donghun doesn't budge when junhee shakes him.

junhee stops after a while, just leaning against the stair rail, waiting for donghun to finally resume their conversation. if only he had a voice to be able to get his attention.

why do you not see? donghun finally signs with shaky hands. junhee lights up with concern.

why do i not see what? junhee signs to donghun when donghun pulls his head back up from his chest. what, donghun, what? tell me, please.

why do you not see the loving feelings i have for you?

junhee's body freezes. his eyes are not widened in shock but furrowed in sorrow.

why do you just throw the term "bro" around so easily? donghun asks. how do you not see how much i desire to be with you every time we kiss? why do you act like you're blind, not deaf? it's just so-

donghun feels a pair of strong arms wrap around him, the smell of warm cinnamon engulfing him. the smell immediately calms him, but he knew he wouldn't have it for long. his arms wrap around junhee, squeezing him tightly, never wanting to let go.

when the two unlatch from each other, junhee signs. i'll only be gone for about a month, if you want for me when i come back, we will date.

donghun's eyes light up with excitement. really?

yes really.

donghun's lips turn into a large smile as he excitedly jumps onto junhee. junhee's hands grip donghun's thighs for support.

donghun happily connects his lips to junhee, junhee happily kissing him back. their lips move in sync, the warmth between them increasing. the two disconnect from each other after a while, getting a few stares from people passing by and at a loss of breath.

"can we make love tonight?" junhee mouths, donghun able to understand the words "make love." donghun's face turns red, and his eyes widen. he doesn't obligate the idea though. he happily nods, his arms gripping around junhee's neck hugging him tighter.

donghun dismounts junhee, allowing junhee to use his hands again.

let's go to my house tonight, my mom isn't home until tomorrow at some event.

donghun happily nods, excited, but scared at the same time. he hasn't done such a thing before, making love, doing sex with someone. it was his first time, but at least his love would be his first.

【☆】

the couple snuggles up against each other on the couch. junhee and donghun watching their sixth movie in a row of disney pixar movies. junhee was fully engrossed in the scenes of finding nemo, reading the korean subtitles attentively. donghun, on the other hand, was busy catching up on his own fantasies.