🦇01🦇

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

CHAPTER ONE

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Headmaster Cross was in his office with hands folded as he stared hard at the white wall before his gaze was brought onto the mahogany doors since there was a knock.

"Come in." He said and the door opened to reveal Kuran Kaname who is a pure blood vampire and apart of the top royal vampire family in the social structure of vampire society.

"What did you want to inform me about Headmaster?" Kaname asked as he made himself comfortable on one of the leather couches.

"Well there will be a new student transferring into the Night Class tomorrow night..." He started as his hard gaze moved onto Kaname who had raised a brow at his statement.

"May I ask who?"

"Manoban Iris."

There was a tense silence that wafted around the room after that name left the headmaster's lips. Both males knew of the Manoban family and the power they possessed as well as the danger they possessed.

The Manoban were the second top royal vampire family in the social structure of vampires and they were also a vampire family with witch and warlocks abilities. They possessed what most vampires didn't possess: dark magic.

"I'm surprised that the Manobans would send their daughter here at this school, knowing the school has humans co-existing with vampires." Kaname commented after the tension died down a bit and crossed one leg over the other.

"I was surprised at first once I received their letter of them accepting my offer after two years and their daughter's arrival. It seems they believe their daughter will excel here with two different races better than one race." Cross leaned back in his chair sighing.

"Will her arrival bother the other night class students? Or cause any type of disturbance? I know they're all loyal to you."

"No and even so, they know their roles and places when it comes to a pureblood vampire. They know the Manobans are very important and powerful as well as dangerous so I expect them to be on their best behavior for as long as she stays here." Kaname said and Cross nodded his head.

"Well that is all I wanted to inform you about. You may leave to inform the other night class students. Goodnight."

"Goodnight headmaster." Kaname stood up and left the office and began making his way back building where the night class students were held in.

🦇

Somewhere else in a dark room with the only provided light was the candle, the fire illuminating the dark green painted walls held Manoban Iris, who was sitting at her desk, her eyes staring at the lit flame.

"Starting school tomorrow night... a school where humans and vampires secretly coexist. Hm? Sounds fun." She smirked, her fangs peaking out her lips in the process of doing so.

"Never mind that, how do I kick that Kuran from his throne and have that school under my thumb? Hm?" She crossed one leg over the other, her long but sharp black painted nails tapping against the surface of the desk.

"Should I hypnotize the school...?" She brainstormed to herself trying to come up with ideas on how to take over the school. "No that's too easy but I can use that as a back up plan." Standing up from her chair, she walked over to her balcony and yanked the doors open, moonlight instantly filling in.

"I'll just use my charm and work my way up from there but I'll definitely target those innocent humans first." She smirked, her amber eyes staring up at the moon.

"I can't wait to cause some mischief and who knows? Maybe I'll get some tasty blood out of it~" Her eyes glowed green as she licked her lips, the amused but mischievous grin on her face never leaving.

'This school will be mine and mine alone.'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

END

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───