🦇02🦇

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

CHAPTER TWO

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Lord Kaname, everything is in place for Lady Iris's arrival." Takuma informed and the pureblood nodded as he stirred his tea.

Currently every student of the night class was preparing the dorm and themselves for the new transfer student. Everyone was told to be on their best behavior so no mishaps would happen.

Kaname took a sip of his tea before he sat it down on the table and stood up dusting his uniform from any imaginary dust. As he stood up and neared the door, the rest of the night class stiffened at hearing his voice, his tone serious.

"She's here."

Kaname didn't wait for anyone to respond as he walked out the door and not a second later, the rest of the students followed after him to the gates of the school. Cross, Yuki, and Zero were already present as well.

From there the gates were already open as a black fancy limo drove through and stopped in front of the school entrance before the driver got out the car. Quickly, he opened the opened the door and out stepped Manoban Iris.

Once she fully stepped out the limo, the tension in the air went tense as everyone stared at her in her glory completely taking in of how gorgeous she was.

Vampires were known for their out of this world beauty but Iris put them to shame. Manoban Iris was a girl who had long black hair with silver highlights ending at the bottom and two small gold nose ring studs on both sides of her nose. She had soft but mischievous amber eyes, full dark rosy tinted lips, a face full of freckles, and beautiful light brown caramel skin. For a girl in her teens and a girl her age she had a body that had amazing curves in all the right places.

MANOBAN IRIS

—WITCH PUREBLOOD—

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Lady Iris

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Lady Iris." Kaname was the first to greet her since he had walked forward towards her in order to grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.

"It's my pleasure for being here." She smirked at him, her fangs peaking through her smirk as she eyed him up and down seeming liking what she was seeing. Kaname in return gently let go of her hand and turned to Headmaster Cross.

"Headmaster, is there any extra paperwork Lady Iris may have to look over? If not, I'd like to show her to the night class dormitory. I'm pretty sure she had long drive and would like to retire for the night."

"Oh! No, everything was finalized yesterday night. You're free to take her in for the night but please bring her by my office tomorrow so she can properly meet Yuki, Zero, and myself." Cross said clasping his hands together and smiled despite the rising tension that could be felt.

"Thank you headmaster." Kaname turned back to Iris with a small dull smile. "If you will, this way Lady Iris." He held out his arm to side with the other one behind his back.

Iris simply looked over at the three humans that were present and her gaze made them jump from seeing how mischief was the only thing swirling in her amber hues. Zero gritted his teeth as her stare lingered on him a bit longer than Yuki and Cross before it was gone.

'Ah, what an interesting trio especially that level-e...' "Show me the way then." She said and Kaname turned on his heel and walked off in the direction of the moon dormitory. Iris followed after him as well as the other night class students.

It was complete silence on their walk excluding the click-clacks of Iris's heeled boots hitting the floor as she walked but she walked with complete grace, like she owned the place.

Entering the moon dormitory, she immediately noted how cold it felt and let a smile dance its way over her lips. She didn't say anything about what seemed the lounge area as she followed Kaname up the stairs and towards her new awaited room.

"This is where you'll be staying." Kaname opened the door to allow Iris to walk in to examine the room more. "My, cold and dark. Just how I like it and you even painted the walls green, nice touch~" She compliment once she trailed her amber eyes around before sitting down on the plush bed and crossed one leg over the other.

"I'm pleased to here that. Your room is closest to mine just in case if something happens I can be here quickly as possible. The rest of your luggage will be up here shortly." Kaname stated dully, his brown reddish eyes staring at Iris's sitting form with no particular emotion.

"I assure you that I'll be perfectly fine, having knowledge in dark magic has its perks." She gave a small slow flick of her hand and a green aura followed shortly before disappearing.

"I'll keep that in mind." Kaname gave her one more look before he turned on his heel and closed the door behind him. From there, he walked back down stairs to give his orders to the night class students as well as see who was handling Iris's luggage.

"He sure is an interesting one, cold but intriguing. I must get under his skin, it'll be enjoyable~" Iris giggled as she laid back on her bed, staring up at green ceiling. She brought her hand up and clasped her fingers together as a green aura engulfed her hand.

"This school will be mine and no one will get in my way."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

END

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───