🦇04🦇

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

CHAPTER FOUR

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"What type of pureblood is she?! She almost fucking killed me!" Zero yelled once they were outside the headmaster's office while soothing his throat. His voice was groggy from all the coughing he did and his throat felt raw with pain.

Takuma sighed as he smoothed out his vest and faced Zero. Yuki kept to herself with arms wrapped around her as her mind kept replaying what happened but she was curious.

"Lady Iris is no ordinary pureblood you're used to see or know of. The Manobans is a pureblood line that has the ability and knowledge of very dark magic. She along her family members expect utter respect wherever they go and if they feel like they're being disrespected it'll be dealt with a punishment." Takuma explained with another sigh before he slightly glared at Zero.

"Now that you know this be wary of how you talk to her. What happened today was her giving you a warning, hence why you're still alive and breathing. There will be no more warnings after this." He warned and Zero scoffed before turning around walking off to cool off the anger he felt within.

"I apologize on Zero's behalf. I promise I'll monitor how Zero talks to Lady Iris, but I have to get going now. See you later!" Yuki bowed before quickly rushing off to find Zero as well as to start back her duties she needed to do.

Takuma quietly waited for Iris to be done with her meeting with Cross and leaned against the wall. He closed his eyes and thought about recent events that has happened to pass time.

🦇

It's been a couple hours since Iris's meeting with Cross and currently she was with the rest of the night class where they made their way out main doors and towards the main gate. They were about to pass over to get class and She could screams of humans on the other side of the door but she was bored out her mind.

'Maybe I'll seduce some human boys?' She thought to herself as she tried to quell her boredom. She did like seducing men and toying with their feelings and with human males it'll be much easier to seduce.

Smirking at deciding to put her idea into play, she ready herself as the huge doors opened up and the screaming got even louder. Iris noticed how the night class treated the girls courteously with slight indifference but, Hanabusa, however, was flirting with the girls.

Out of chaos, she saw that Yuki and Zero were doing their best to hold the crowd back. Yuki was trying her best to hold them back while Zero just glared at them and kept them in place. When he looked back at the Night Class students, she smiled tauntingly at him when seeing him glare at her.

As she continued to walk and she looked past her classmates at the day class students. They were staring at her and whispering making her smile turn into a mischievous smirk.

"Who's the new girl?"

"She's so stunning."

"She seems so different from the rest of the night class somehow."

Iris could hear all the whispers about her loud and clear. It wasn't a surprise that they noticed her since her looks were absolutely stunning and the power she held pulled both humans and vampires towards her.

Giving the day class students especially the boys a cutesy but mischievous smile she waved at them as she continued her way to class with the other night class students.

🦇

Iris crossed her arms over her chest and childishly swung her legs back and forth on her bed that she was sitting on. She had this small mischievous smile on her freckled face as she stared at Kaname with innocent amber eyes.

"Is there something you'll like to tell me or are you just going to keep staring at me?" Iris questioned and batted her long dark lashes at him, her smile never leaving. She knew why he was here and why he was staring at her with a serious look in his dull gaze.

"..I understand that you don't tolerate any disrespect towards you but almost killing a day class student is not acceptable." Kaname practically hissed out the last word and Iris raised a brow from his tone as her smile widen further.

"Oh? Do you seem to care about this level e? Hm? I wonder why he's in the day class, shouldn't he be in our class like the rest of us? Or is it that he's trying to hold onto his humanity?" Iris uncrossed her arms to prop one up against her leg. She then placed her chin in her palm before crossing one leg over the other but her smile stayed the same.

"No I don't and you shouldn't bother with anything regarding Zero but tell me...why do you bare this mischievous smile? Are you planning something?" Kaname had stepped forward, his tall form towering over Iris's sitting form.

The smile that was on her face slowly morphed into a fanged grin as she uncrossed her legs and stood up. She walked a couple steps forward until she stood in front of him and placed a hand on her hip as she stared up at him since he still towered over her even with the heeled boots on.

"Hm, what am I planning~?" She sighed in fake curiosity as she tapped the side of her face with her other free hand. Iris's amber eyes narrowed as she hummed in a curious manner before she gasped dramatically.

"Oh, it's nothing really! It's just that... I want to see Kuran Kaname lose his shit."

Kaname stared down at her with a blank gaze and blinked at her slightly confused on what she would gain from that. "And this will benefit you how?" He questioned causing Iris to giggle mischievously.

"Entertainment obviously, seeing people being pushed to their breaking point gives me this sick feeling of pleasure." Iris admitted and smirked afterwards. "Well I doubt that you'll succeed but please keep in mind on how you punish others below you. It'll cause an uproar if you get caught using magic." Kaname scolded once again and gave her one more dull but serious glare before leaving her room.

She sighed in disappointment at his reaction before quickly smiling and walked back over to her bed. "It seems I must take my time with him and I just know his break down will be so ravishing." Iris licked her lips, a small blush settled onto her face and she sighed out in bliss from just thinking about it.

'In due time...'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

END

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───