Chapter V: Beggining

Author's Note:

To all Readers at Yung maging Readers palang sa istoryang ito. Welcome to my world. I hope na maging marami pa kayo. Thanks, mwuah mwuah!!!😘

There are some words that may not suitable for readers, Parental Guidance is needed for the next chapter. Please be aware.

Riri's love

✍✍✍

*****EDITED

Sam POVxxx

I was quite sitting from my favorite spot where I can easily eyed those students who comes in and out from the big gate outside of the school. I parted my legs, so i can sit properly from my seated area. I'm looking for Sirin, where is she? I didn't see her these past few days, well I could tell that I was busy that time and I didn't have much time to chat with her and we're both busy.

Where is she now? Gosh! I hate it when i make wait for long hours. And why do I need to wait her, when I probably can see her inside of the classroom, remember! we're classmates for pete sake!! Gosh!! When I'm about to lose my grip from my hand, there she is! Thank goodness!! She came.

I stand to wave at her so she could see me and thank goodness! She sees me and she wave me back. I hurriedly run towards from where she was.

" What take you so long?." I can't help but to blurted out.

" Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm clock that's why I'm late." We're on our way to the classroom.

" Is there any update for the result of the exam. Did you see your's?." She asked while looking at me.

" Nope, but the result of the exam. It will be this afternoon, I've heard." She only mouth an oh! Expression.

" I see." She continue.

" Oh! Before anything else. Where were you last week? I didn't see your presence in our class were you absent last week?." I asked her while raising my eyebrows. And she just nodded for answer. What the hell is wrong with her? Why's she's acting like that, oh and wait she looked pale.

" Are you alright, it seems that you're not feeling well." I asked again out of my curiosity. She's just stared at me like I did something that she might get offended.

" What? I'm just asking. You looked pale, my dear." I just shrugged my shoulder.

" Nah, I'm fine." She answer with a bored tone like she don't give a sh*t. Seriously? Sirin is not herself right now, I can tell. Based on her looks, she looked stressed.

Nakarating na kami sa classroom but Sirin was totally absent minded. We part our ways to our disignated seat but fortunately she's back with herself when our Prof arrived in our class. Thank goodness!!!

✍✍✍

Sirin POV***

I'm on my way to the bulletin board to check the result of the exam that I took. It's been two weeks since the exam.

Bigla namang may bumangga sa akin.

" Oops, sorry." Bulalas nito sa kaniya pero labas Naman sa ilong napahayag sa kaniya. Hindi siya pamilyar sa mukha nito. Yeah, right I don't give a damn sh*t for who she is.

" Tsk " I just gave her my oh! So cold death glare. And she just snobbed me and walk away.

That's good! Cause I'm not in my right mind right now to deal with her.

I just continue to walk way through where the bulletin board is.

Walang buhay niyang pinasadahan ng tingin ang bulletin board at meron sampung pangalan ang nakalagay roon. I scroll my eyes until I stop when I see my name on the list.