^^^

"Miss, I found her sitting outside on one of the benches, she's the new student, and was confused about the school regulations and schedules." Jinhwan said, once we entered our classroom.

All the unfamiliar heads looked up at us and I felt their eyes on me.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled.

"Sorry, you must've been confused with that file the lady should've handed to you." Miss I-don't-know-her-name said.

Oh, that file. Oops. I slowly nodded.

"Please, introduce yourself."

"My name is Lee Junseo." I mumbled. I scanned the classroom, seeing everyone's annoying-looking faces. I hated them all already.

"You may sit over here." The teacher pointed to a seat in the front row. Oh hell naw.

"Can I sit in the back?" I asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed, but she nodded anyways. I wasn't expecting her to say yes, but I was happy she did. You can get away with the most stuff in the back of the class. I made my way to an empty desk and sat down.

"Jinhwan, mind taking attendance?" The teacher asked.

"Got it." He said, marking them down on a clipboard.

He's probably the teacher's pet too. This kid. I rolled my eyes.

Once Jinhwan was done, he made his way to his seat, which was in the back.

"Oh fuck no, get outta here." I said a little too loudly.

"Junseo, we do not use that language in this classroom." The teacher scolded.

"Too bad, this is my seat." Jinhwan said.

"Ma'am I'd like to move seats-" I started.

"Don't be picky. It's the front seat or this one, you choose." Jinhwan whispered.

I glowered at him. "Fine."

The lesson started, and I got bored in about 5 minutes. I put my head down on my desk. Just when I was about to finally fall asleep, someone shook my shoulder.

"What?!" I asked, and flung Jinhwan's hand off my shoulder.

"Why are you sleeping huh?! You come to school to learn, not sleep." The teacher scolded.

"You sound like my mother." I replied, quiet enough so she wouldn't hear me.

"I'll whack you with a book next time, don't worry." Jinhwan clicked his tongue.

I groaned in annoyance, and was forced to actually listen to what the teacher was babbling on about. Not really, but I pretended to.

Soon the bell rang, releasing the students. I got up and went straight to the door.

^^^

Lunch came, and I took it as a chance to get out of this school. I went passed the bodyguards and straight to the backside of the school, where I was earlier.