•••

"We have to move." I said, when I was on the lobby with Bobby, Minho, and Heize. "We don't have another choice."

"Where and how though? This is hardly realistic!" Bobby said.

"Why do you guys have to go?" Minho asked. "I think I should go alone..."

"Hell no we're not leaving you out there alone." Bobby said.

"I can't make you guys fucking move because of my wrongdoings!!" Minho said.

"I don't care. I need to get away from here anyways, I don't mind. And think about it, your little gang will probably find us and kill us once they find out we let you leave." I said.

Minho clenched his jaw.

"I agree with her." Heize said.

"Me too." Bobby said. "That's that, we are moving."

Minho slumped his shoulders and let out a sigh.

"I think we should go to Seoul. It's busy, they wouldn't dare come and cause a ruckus there." I suggested.

"Seoul? That's a 4-hour train ride away!"

"We can buy tickets, we have money." Minho said.

"And then what?" I asked.

"We buy a house. Find some jobs. Start a new life." Heize said.

"Ditching school?" Bobby asked.

"You guys are risking your whole futures for this." Minho said.

"We aren't. It's not that big of a difference, I don't live under my parents after all." I said.

"Us two don't really give any shits either." Bobby said, gesturing to Heize.

"I have confidence that we'll be better over there."

Minho nodded. "I feel like shit right now."

"You shouldn't. I'm glad to get the fuck out of here anyways." I said.

"Same." Heize agreed.

"When are we leaving?"

"How about next week? So we have time to sort everything out. Make sure you don't run into those guys in those 7 days though." Bobby said.

I nodded.

"Sounds good."

•••

Jinhwan was finally discharged from the hospital 5 days later. He looked perfectly healthy, with only a few scars left.

"How are your injuries?" I asked.

"They're healing. They don't hurt as much." Jinhwan smiled.

How could you still smile when I dragged you into all of this? "I'm glad you're okay." I said.