아홉

•••

"BOBBY LOOK OUT!!!" Heize screamed.

Bobby pulled the trigger, landing the shot in Sam's shoulder. The shoulder that wasn't holding the gun.

Jinhwan shot Sam in the leg a few times. Blood was everywhere, on the floor, on the wall, on Sam.

Minho had ran away, with luckily no one following him.

The other guys in the gang started joining in, holding their weapons.

"Run." I said, before we all ran out, shutting the door.

We ran down the halls, trying to find the exit. Most of them were locked.

"Dammit." I said, after trying to get out of another door, and failing.

I heard their voices echoing in the hallway.

"We have to get out!" Heize said.

"No shit!" Bobby growled, kicked the door.

We ran to another room, but the voices were getting close.

There was a window on the end of the room, and we bolted to it. Jinhwan smashed the window with his elbow.

"They're here!" Someone said, and we saw the gang enter the room.

Bobby pushed Heize out the window, and Jinhwan let me through. They were getting too close.

I gripped Jinhwan's hand, pulling him out.

BANG!

I froze, looking at Jinhwan's face drop.

Two more shots were heard, blood splattering on the floor. I screamed.

I lost focus of what was happening, but saw Bobby pulling bloodied-Jinhwan out the window, and Sam pointing a gun at us.

Before I could register what I was doing, I pulled out my gun with no hesitation and pulled the trigger, releasing the bullet into Sam's head.

He dropped to the ground dead, and I felt a sense of fucked-up relief.

Then I remembered Jinhwan.

I forgot what happened next.

•••

"Jinhwan don't die. Don't die don't die." I whispered in horror, to his dying body. The blood seeping onto the grass by the gallon, the shots on his legs bleeding as well.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I tried to stop the bleeding, with the help of Bobby and Heize. Minho found us as well.

"Junseo, are you hurt?" Jinhwan asked.

"I'm not hurt! I'm not fucking hurt!" I yelled. "But if you die, I'll be fucking hurt!"

Jinhwan's hooded eyes peered into mine as he reached up and touched my cheek. "Don't cry..."

I bit my lip. "You're not going to die."