Son of Death. Thalia Grace X Male Reader. 2

Artemis was walking back to her Hunters camp deep in the woods, the maiden goddess was carrying a small bundle of black clothe, wrapped in the clothe was a small baby boy. The boy was the secret son of Thanatos, primordial of death, the baby was the first child of Thanatos and this made him even stronger however his new adoptive mother Artemis didn't know this, but in the condition he was in now he was likely to die.

Artemis knew something was wrong with her new son before she had taken 12 steps after she picked him up; she looked down at him and used her godly sense to see what was wrong with him, she gasped in shock when she realized that her new son was about to die. Thinking quickly she ran the names of people who could help her. The most obvious was her twin brother Apollo, and then she realized the amount explaining she would have to do, and then she got an idea, quickly she flashed away to her aunt's palace on Olympus.

Bursting the doors open Artemis speed her way inside the cozy home of the most peaceful goddess ever to exist, Hestia, her entrance however was enough to startle the goddess of the hearth who was drinking hot chocolate and she spilt her hot drink on her floor, Hestia looked at the spilt drink with a pout before she clicked her fingers and it flashed away.

"Aunt Hestia I need help!" exclaimed Artemis as she looked at her aunt who appeared in her 8 year old form. Hestia frowned
"What is wrong child?" she asked worried
"My child is dying!" this was enough for Hestia's mouth to hit the floor and her eyebrows to soar.
"Your child?" she asked putting emphasis on the "Your"
"Yes I found his mother dying and now I have decided to adopt the boy," replied Artemis as she showed Hestia the baby, Hestia took the baby gingerly and looked at him, she frowned as she handed him back to Artemis before motioning for her to follow her.

Hestia led Artemis into a room with racks of boxed plants and herbs, Hestia walked over to the racks before selecting several as well as three herbs, before she put them all into a stone cup and smashed the ingredients together, she gathered a small handful of the mashed organics, she placed these into a tea pot before pouring hot water into the pot then taking a spoon she stirred the contents together.
Artemis looked on in interest and soon Hestia filled a teacup with the liquid from the teapot before handing it to Artemis. Artemis looked at it questionably, Hestia sighed before setting the cup on a nearby table.

"Niece" she started "Do you know how newborns feed?" she asked, Artemis nodded
"They get breast fed," she said
"Well this baby hasn't been fed in a while that is why he is going to die"
"Then we must find a mortal willing to give us some of her milk" said Artemis urgently as she rocked the baby slowly.
Hestia shook her head "Mortal milk won't do it has to be a goddesses"
"But why?" asked Artemis who was now thoroughly worried for her child
"Because a goddesses milk has healing properties and if you truly wish this child to be yours then your essence that is in your milk will change his making him your son or at least a third your son, the other two thirds are his original parents" explained Hestia
"But, but I'm not... you know... lactating" said Artemis embarrassed
Hestia giggled and handed the tea to Artemis "That's what this is for silly, one cup of this and you should be able to produce enough to satisfy the child for a day so remember to drink a cup once a day" said Hestia.

Artemis took the cup and drank all of the contents of and began taking of her parka. Hestia could tell Artemis was embarrassed so she busied herself with mixing some more plants for her niece.
Artemis had just taken her bra off and placed your mouth in front of her breast (I feel weird and wrong writing this) and you eagerly began suckling on it.
Artemis almost screamed out from the weird feeling but soon grew accustom to the new feeling, when she looked down she watched in awe as your baby hair began turning into a mixture of auburn and (H/C) and your obsidian eyes gained rings and flakes of silver.

"Told ya," giggled Hestia as she set a parcel down on a table in front of Artemis. "This contains the pot as well as a package of the herbs that you mix with hot water to create the drink," she explained
"Thank you so much aunt but I still must ask one thing of you," said Artemis
"What my child?"
"I ask you to keep my sons existence a secret"
Hestia nodded and smiled before mimicking zipping her lips and throwing away the lock.

After that slightly weird scenario Artemis flashed herself and her fully fed son into the middle of her hunter's camp. "HUNTERS" shouted Artemis, this gained their attention as the group of 20 strong stopped what they were doing and walked to their patron. The lieutenant walked up to Artemis before standing to attention in front of he. "Milady what took you so long?" she asked the others all nodded
"Well Zoë" started Artemis "I have a surprise for you all" the she showed them the baby in her arms, the hunters all let out a collective gasp.
"Milady w-what is this?" asked Zoë
"This is my son, (F/N)"
"Your son but milady you, you can't" exclaimed Zoë
"Zoë listen this is only my adoptive son, I found his mother fatally wounded with a vile male about to kill her, I shot him and the woman's last request was for me to take care of the child, now you all know that I've wanted a child and he shall be mine, think of him as your... brother" said Artemis, then one of the younger hunters, Alice, stepped forward
"He is quite adorable," she said as she wiggled her fingers in front of your face, you squealed in delight before you grabbed one of her fingers with your hands, this caused the entire hunt to giggle.

"Think hunters we may teach my child to be the only decent male on Earth a true man!" explained Artemis
The hunters all looked thoughtful before the all nodded and crowed their mistress to look at their new brother.
"What is his name?" asked Alice
"His name is (F/N) Ragnarok," replied Artemis

The hunter's camp was buzzing with activity; the children of Aphrodite hunters were busying themselves with making little hunter outfits for their new brother, the daughters of Ares and Nike were making weapons for when their brother was old enough to wield them, the others were busy doing their normal routine occasionally saying hi to baby (F/N) who was being kept company by his new mother and his newer sister Zoë Nightshade.

"He certainly looks like you milady, how is that?" Zoë asked as Artemis handed you over to her, Artemis blushed at this before she muttered something the Zoë could not hear. "What was that milady?" she asked
"I said" started Artemis then she sighed, "That I breastfed him"
Zoë was shocked.
"H-how is some godly ability or..." she trailed off not sure what to say.
Artemis waved her off "Hestia made me a drink so I could, now enough of this subject" she said
"Okay... Mama Artemis" she remarked with a smirk causing Artemis to groan.