Chapter Five.

After breakfast Chiron had instructed all councilors to meet in the "War room" which was just a room with a ping pong table, Zoë said that you were to be there as well so you followed her in and stood beside her, you were talking to Thalia who was standing beside you when Chiron clopped up to the front.
"I believe that miss Zoë as something to say" he said
"Artemis has been captured" she said slowly as she looked at you with sorrow in her eyes, your eyes widened in shock and you slumped to the floor, Thalia crouched down to your level and wrapped her arm around you comforting you.
"The oracle has given me a quest to save her, (F/N) you are her only son I believe you should go on this quest," she said, you nod, and then she turns to Thalia. "Do you want to come as well we might need you?"
"Of course" said Thalia determined
"I will also take Phoebe she will help us track Artemis" she finished
"Grover might be able to help her with his nature magic stuff" offered Thalia
"Good idea, although I do not like the idea of taking a male on this quest even if he is just half boy" sneered Zoë
"Hey I want to go," said Percy
"Typical male, always wanting the glory" you sneered he looked taken back by this.
"But"
"Enough Percy, Zoë has chosen her companions and you are not one of them, let it go" said Chiron, Percy slumped in his chair, after this the prophecy was discussed and then the quest members were dismissed to get ready.

You packed your bag carefully, making sure to have lots of nectar and ambrosia you cleaned and sharpened your scythe and knives as well and Alice came up to you and Zoë with two quivers of arrows and your special bows, your bow was midnight black with silver linings and had howling wolves at the tips. You slung the quiver and bow on your back, sheathed your knives and turned your scythe into its ring form, and then you went to meet the others. Sadly Phoebe had worn a poisoned shirt and was too sick to join but Zoë insisted that this was the part of the prophecy.
You were about to go see the others when Jackie bumped into your leg; you looked down sadly at her.
"Sorry girl you can't come on this trip" you say as you hug the bear "But auntie Alice will look after you" you smile at you as you see Alice behind the big bear.
After they had all gathered Argus, a hundred eyed monster created by Hera, handed Zoë keys to a white minivan, the drive was admittedly boring as not much happened.

The four of you had just stopped at the Smithsonian museum because Grover said he sensed something there, you were all walking around the exhibits, so you decided to talk to Thalia.
"I'm not a huge fan on this kinda stuff," you say gesturing all around you this made Thalia smile.
"Neither" she says
"So this demigod I've heard of, Luke, you know him?"
"Yes" she said darkly "Before we got to camp me and him along with Annabeth were a sort of family, trying to survive"
"So were you two... together or what?" you ask she looks at you strangely "Just want to make sure you won't hesitate"
"No we weren't a thing, many times had tried to make us one but I always said no because it always felt like he was... in charge of me and I didn't like that"
"Oh... Th-" you were cut off as you heard someone running towards you.

You turn around and there was Percy running full tilt towards you, Zoë glared at him. "What are you doing here?" she asked
"Skeleton people, Luke is here and some guy called the general" he huffed
Zoë's eyes widened "You lie the general can't be here"
"Well he is"
"Perce what are you doing here anyway?" asked Grover
"I came to help," he said
"Look mummy kitty" came some little child's voice, you all looked over to see the Nemean lion, you and Zoë drew your bows as Percy drew his sword and Thalia her spear.
"Well fuck" you say then the Nemean Lion lunged at you causing you to roll out of the way, Zoë fired arrows at it and Percy and Thalia tried to stab it with their weapons, you ran to higher ground but the lion chased after you, it cornered you on the second floor, looking around quickly you jumped on top one of the space ship model things that hung in the air, the lion jumped after you but misjudged his jump and fell to the floor.

Next thing you knew Percy was running full tilt yelling about trying to get its mouth open, you notched a special arrow and fired at the ground around the lion, a small haze drifted from the arrow and was sucked up by the lion, then the lion started to sneeze you smiled, a sneeze arrow a gift from your uncle.
The lion was sneezing uncontrollably then Percy shoved something down its mouth it drew back its head and you saw the perfect opportunity.

You dropped from Apollo 11 bringing out your scythe while you were flipping; the blade entered its mouth as your momentum carried you and the lion in a flip until you landed on your feet with the Nemean lion hanging from the mouth on your scythe.
Your companions looked at you well Thalia, Percy and Grover did anyway, Zoë was looking behind you, turning around you saw what she was looking at, about three dozen undead skeletons were running at you along with a dozen human mercs.
"Yeah we might wanna go now" you say as you chuck the Nemean lion carcass at them and run for the van that was parked outside.
You and the others ran out of the museum followed closely by your pursuers, you all clambered into the van, you started the van and drove away, you all let out a collective sigh of relief but the content feeling was short lived as you all heard the sound of multiple engines roaring behind you.

"We got company!" exclaimed Grover
"No shit Sherlock" you growl "Zoë take the wheel" you finish as you unbuckle your seat belt and smash the window open, you clamber out through the window as Zoë takes the wheel and continues driving. You stand on top of the van and draw your bow; the mercenaries start shooting their guns at the van and you. You pulled back the sting on your bow as you took aim at the three truckloads of mercs in front of you, a silver arrow appeared notched to your bow, you concentrated on your powers over death until the tip of the arrow pulsed with dark energy, you shot the arrow at the closest truck and as soon as the arrow nicked the front of the truck the dark energy exploded launching the truck in the air till it flipped onto its back as flames danced along the humans bodies.

The other mortals yelled angrily at you and began shooting directly for you but you had already sent the next two arrows speeding towards them, their trucks flipped as well and you climbed back down into the van and continued driving. Thalia, Percy and Grover looked at you in awe.
"H-how did you do that?" asked Percy; you looked in the rear view mirror.
"Do what?" you ask
"Completely wreck those trucks with arrows!" exclaimed Thalia
"Oh, Son of Artemis, I can do cool as stuff with arrows" you answer, you saw Zoë looking at you through the corners of your eyes and turn to her.
"You okay?" you ask
"Yeah you know where we're headed?" she says as she looks out the front window
"Yeah, but I don't think we'll get there with our current level of gas"
"So" Zoë trailed off
"We'll have to stop and find our new ride soon"
"But where?"
"The Junkyard of the gods, a place without rain" you say darkly.