that flippity-over thing

chosen didn't quite believe sophia was driving down until he saw her in his driveway. he saw her with her million dollar slime flashing brighter than ever, a blinding flash, perhaps. he's barely known sophia for a week, and he texted her his address? and now they are hanging out ?

but of course, he's not complaining. just look at her.

chosen threw open the front door, it swinging to the side and almost hitting the house. sophia hopped out of her car in the meantime, her head quickly snapping up to see the beautiful boy staring at her. her heart did that flippity-over thing when eye contact was settled.

he was more beautiful in person, sophia thought, captivated in her star-struck glance, his smile and his eyes and just everything, oh, wow. 

the first one to start running was unknown, but a few moments later the pair were hugging closely. chosen smelled sophia's scent; it was a warm lavender, but he had also gotten a hint of vanilla. vanilla or not, this was still sophia lillis hugging him. sophia lillis, sophia fucking lillis, the one he's been flirting with for the past so many days, and now he's hugging her.

he's hugging her, and her scent is wonderful and her embrace is warm and she is so beautiful, dear god, she is prettier than ever, and it may be this light, but right now she looks gorgeous and and right now i'm hugging her.

sophia pulled back, her hands resting around chosen's neck as she looked up at him happily. chosen was smiling his face off, his hands on the sides of sophia. he squeezed her side and chuckled as he did so, watching her smile turn into a giggle. "don't tickle me, you idiot!" 

her voice, chosen thought, her voice sounds like heaven and all that is produced from it; she is a work from heaven herself, with her curly, short hair and her gorgeous smile and her amazingly smooth voice. she is all from heaven, every last bit of her.

her hand slapped chosen's chest lightly, which made both of their hearts do the flippity-over thing as her hand rested. "don't call me an idiot, i'm a smart man," he emphasized man with a smile and a stronger stance, and sophia couldn't help but think his voice was pure beauty.

standing there and staring seemed to be a fun game the two played for a few minutes, in silence. they stood there, admired each other, and were content with what the day had brought. chosen was the first to speak up. "do you want to go inside? get, like, water, or something?" he smiled, his nervousness showing.

sophia giggled, her giggle sounding purely angelic, as she interlaced her fingers with chosen's on one hand. "water sounds delicious, my good man," she emphasized man the same way chosen had earlier, making him laugh.

their hearts did that flippity-over thing as they walked inside, not even thinking to pull out their phones and text their friends; just to enjoy each other's company for awhile.