i love you, too

it's been in plan for over two weeks, thank god it's finally here. jack waited patiently as he sat on the park bench, his foot tapping uncontrollably from nerves. his head constantly whipped side to side, looking around for the dark-haired boy he couldn't wait to see. he couldn't wait to hug, to kiss, to spend time with.

he constantly checked his phone for any updates from finn, but five minutes earlier from his last check he sent one and hadn't said anything after that. no check-ins for at least five minutes, which of course worried jack, but also caused the anticipation to grow.

setting his phone down, jack sighed and he looked up again. he knit his eyebrows and stopped his heel from rising and falling once he noticed he was doing it. waiting, waiting, waiting was all he was doing for twenty minutes now- or maybe an hour, who was really counting? he felt himself grow flustered with his own patience, not wanting to withstand it any longer.

he wouldn't have to. jack looked over as he heard fast-paced footsteps coming near him, his heart starting to pump out of his chest once he saw who it was. jack stood up, finn immediately running over and picking him up in a hug, swirling him around like a cliche romance. the two were both so overcome by happiness and excitement, the falling and staring eyes around them- full of both heartfelt love and headed anger- meant nothing to them.

"my god, you're real! you're really real, you're you!" finn repeated a similar phrase over and over to jack, hugging him as tight and as close as he possibly could. he let his head fall back to achieve a better view of jack's face, instead of the scenery behind him. finn's eyes bulged. "and wow-ie wow, you are way hotter in person!"

jack felt blood rush straight to his face, his heart beginning to warm up along with his cheeks. he giggled as he stared at finn, struck in amazement and beauty. finn was gorgeous, blindingly gorgeous, jack thought. "you are so cute! look at you! oh wow i' so happy to hug you and talk to you and see your goddamn beautiful ass face- my god it's you!" finn continued.

jack giggled, his hand raising to slowly caress finn's cheek. his cheekbone was solid, probably could cut better than a butcher knife, jack thought. his pale complexion was beaming with how happy he was, how excited he was to be here with his-

"boyfriend! you're my boyfriend, jack!" jack smiled lightly.

"i know-"

"so that must mean we can kiss, right, jack? please tell me i'm right, i've been waiting for a long time to do that." jack's heart immediately fluttered as his eyes flickered from finn's eyes to his mouth. just as breathtaking.

they became close before jack whispered, "you're so very right, finn," with a smile. finn's eyes were filled with joy when he immediately leaned forward and pressed his lips against jack's. the eyes had mouths, too, and the mouths gasped or smiled, and some of them began to talk loudly and had to be shut by other's hands. jack and finn payed no attention.

how could they? weeks of waiting for something like this, and it's finally happened, and the two couldn't be more ecstatic. they pulled away after a few moments in the need or air. jack's heart was pinned up against his chest, begging to break out and kiss finn wolfhard itself. the two stared at each other, small smiles rising on their faces.

finn leaned forward and pressed his forehead against jack's, their eyes still locked. "man, i love you, jack grazer," he said, and he said it for real, and jack could barely believe it, wow! finn would only text i love you, never say it on facetime, and jack would do the same. but this made it real, right?

jack bit his bottom lip in attempt to make his smile not as big as possible. but he was so happy, it was incredibly difficult. "i love you, too, finn grazer," jack joked lightly, causing finn to chuckle whole heartily. his laugh was the most adorable thing, jack swore on his life.

the two broke apart their foreheads from jack gasping loudly. "oh my god, what?" finn asked quickly, seeing the look of pure shock on jack's face. it worried him. did he do something wrong?

jack smiled wide. "you get to meet gary!"