Part One

Ciel's Pov~

I opened my eyes to see Sebastian poring my tea. I sat up and grabbed my eye-patch off the nightstand to put it on. " Sebastian." I said as I got out of my bed. Sebastian walked in front of me and started to dress me. " Did the Queen say anything yet?" I asked as Sebastian was doing my hair. " No my lord." He said as he was tying my shoes. After I was dressed Sebastian left and I was looking out the window.

~ time skip because I'm lazy af~

I was in my study when Lizzy ran in and hugged me to death. " Bloody hell! Let go of me!" I yelled at her. " But Ciel! I want to hug you! I'm your wife! you must love me!" Lizzy yelled in my ear.  " your not my bloody wife. your my almost wife." I said as I got up from my chair. The door opened and Sebastian walked in with a letter on a plate. " Young lord, you have a letter from the queen." Sebastian said as he handed me. " what does she want now?" I ask as I opened the letter. I was reading the letter when Lizzy ripped it out of my hands. " Lizzy!!!" I yelled at her trying to get the letter back. " Hey, I'm your almost wife so I can read it! " she said. " Sebastian!!!" I yelled, He already knew what I was going to ask so he took the letter away from Lizzy and gave it back to me. I was reading it again and when I was done With it I put it down. " what did she say this time, My Lord?" He asked. " just that she wants me to investigate this boy Named Alois Transy." I said as I started to drink my tea again. " What are we going to do, Ciel?" Lizzy asked as she looked at the letter. " YOU are doing nothing. Sebastian and I are going to see this Alois. I said as I was walking to Sebastian so he can put my jacket on me. " but why?!" she asked as he was crying. " because The Queen asked just me to do this. not you, Lizzy." I said. " show her out." I said to Sebastian. 

( Sorry that this is a short part one, but I hope you like it! This was 418 words. I'm proud of myself!)