Part 6

Alois's Pov:

I watched as She cried, because I yelled at her. " What are you doing, Alois?" My Mother asked In my ear. " What do you mean, Mother?" I asked back. " She made you mad. Kill her." Mother said looking at the cry baby on the floor. " Why?" I asked. I looked over my shoulder to see my mother glaring at Lizzy. "Mother, Why?" I asked again making sure she heard me. Mother let go of me then walked to Ciel on the stairs. When did he get here? "ALOIS!!" I turned back to Lizzy, She's now standing, tears still falling from her eyes. "I will have Ciel! And when I do, You will be dead by my hands!" Lizzy yelled pointing a finger at me. I just smirked, "I'd like to see you try, Lizzy. I have a demon on my side. Don't forget a mother that you said was DEAD." I said walking away. My smirk never leaving my face. "Claude, make her leave." I said making the others confused. Out of no were Claude stood behind Lizzy. "I'm sorry, but you are making my Master mad. Please step out of the Manor." He said with no emotion in his voice. I Smiled really big, "When did he get here?" I hear Ciel ask. I turned to him, "He's been here the whole time!" I said smiling at him. Ciel smiled back, God his smile is beautiful. "NO! I don't care if he's mad! This is how it's going to be! If Alois doesn't like that then he can leave Ciel's life and let me and him life together!" Lizzy yelled again pulling a sword from her holder. My smirk got bigger, "You wanna fight? Let's fight!" I yelled grabbing the sword that Claude got me. Lizzy ran at me first, She was sloppy. 

Ciel's Pov:

I watched wanting them to stop, but don't want to be in the middle of two people that is good with swords. "Well? Your the man their fighting for. Are you going to do something?" I turned around real fast only to see Miss Alice's face close to mine. I yelped then fell on my butt. "M-Miss Alice!? Why where you so close!?" I asked standing up with a little blush on my cheeks. Miss Alice smirked, That smirk... It's the same as Alois... Now I see where he gets it. "You were spacing out, My Lord." Was all she said before looking away. I looked where she was looking and it was at Sebastian. Miss Alice winked at him making his face go red and he looked away fast. "Sebastian, Why are you blushing like a school girl?" I hear Miss Alice ask my butler walking to him moving her hips a little. What is this woman doing? Miss Alice's smirk never falling, "M-Miss Alice, may I ask what your doing...?" Sebastian asked watching her hips. She ran her hand up and down his chest slowly, "No you may not. But you can stop this little fight for me. Seems like Claude can't do it right." Miss Alice said glaring at Claude for a little before turning back to the raven haired butler. Sebastian smirked then grabbed her hand softly before kissing it, "As you wish, My lady." He said winking before going down to the fight. Now that I look back at them, Lizzy has a lot of cuts on her and Alois had none. God what have I done.

Alois's Pov: 

I pushed Lizzy back before kicking her in the gut making her hold it, "I haven't had a fight like this in a long time. Well Ciel put up more of a fight then you." I said smirking at her, Lizzy's hair was messy and she had cuts all over and her dress was ripped. "Shut up! You did not fight Ciel! You would be dead!" She screamed at me. My smirk got wider, "Oh but I did~! See~" I said lifting my shirt to show her the scar on my right side. Her eyes got wide, "What are you talking about?! He killed you!" That brat yelled at me again. I'm starting to get why Ciel doesn't want her. "God you are stupid... If he killed me, then how am I still alive?" I asked her rolling my eyes at Lizzy. "B-but I heard Ciel and his butler saying that he killed you. *Gasp* Are you a ghost?"I blinked twice. Wow. I just told her that I'm alive and yet she still thinks I'm dead. I sighed then put my sword up, "Just shut up and fight for your life." I said smirking at her a little. Lizzy ran at me again but was stopped by Sebastian. "I think that's all for today. Miss Lizzy, will you please leave the Manor at once? My Lord is not to happy with you hurting his future husband." I blushed bright red, then looked at Ciel only to see his face red as well. My mother was smirking and staring at the raven haired butler. What is she planning? "HUH!? Ciel is getting married to that THING?!" Lizzy said pointing at me, I was about to yell at her when I felt an arm wrap itself around me. "Lizzy, Alois is not a thing. He is the most beautiful boy I have ever met and you will never change my mind. Now LEAVE!" Ciel yelled holding me tighter. "B-but Ciel-" "OUT!" He yelled pointing to the door. Lizzy glared at me, I just smirked putting my hand on Ciel's chest then mouthing 'Mine' to her. Lizzy started to cry again then ran out. I turned to look at Ciel only to be met with warm soft lips on mine, "I love you, Alois." Ciel said after he pulled away from the kiss. My smile got a lot bigger, "AW~Ciel~! I love you too~!" I said hugging him tight. "But I also forgot your really annoying in the mornings." He said. I just giggled.