Part five

Lizzy's Pov:

" Mommy!" Alois yelled. ' Why is he calling for his mother? She's dead..... right?' I thought to myself. " Lizzy, look behind you." Alois said pointing behind me. I turned around to see a Beautiful women with long blond hair that when to her elbows( now I know in the pic she has black hair but I changed it.) She also had the most pretty Dark brown eyes I have ever see. She was also wearing knee length nave blue dress with black flats. " who are you?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. " I am Alice Transy. I am also Alois Transy's Mother. And I am Pissed at YOU." She said. I felt like she was looking into my soul. " How?! Alois's Mother died in the Fire!" I shouted as I was pointing at her. " THAT WAS NOT MY REAL MOTHER!!! MY FATHER LEFT HER FOR THAT TWAT!!! NOW LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN!!!" Alois yelled at me. * I start to cry*

* Back to Ciel and Sebastian*

Ciel's Pov:

I am now scared of Alois, Why?, Because when he yelled the house moved a little. " Sebastian... I'm going to marry Alois, and I want you to make Miss. Alice feel good." I said not even looking at him. " yes, My Lord." He said. " Also.... I know you love Miss. Alice." I said now looking at him. Sebastian looked surprised, " My Lord, I do, but She does not love me back the same." He said looking at Miss Alice. " That is not true, Sebastian." I said. " oh? What do you mean, My Lord?" Sebastian asked. " I see the look in her eyes when she looks at you." I said. " My Lord, That is the look of death." He said as he laughed a little. " What do you mean, Sebastian?" I asked now turning to look at him. " She is not human." Sebastian said looking at Miss. Alice again. " then what is she?" I asked looking at Miss. Alice too.

* Now to Alois, Alice, and a crying Lizzy*

Alois's Pov:

I watched as She cried, because I yelled at her. " What are you doing, Alois?" My Mother asked In my ear. " What do you mean, Mother?" I asked back. " She made you mad. Kill her." Mother said looking at the cry baby on the floor. " Why?" I asked. 

( Hope you liked it!!)