Part 4

Sebastian's Pov~

" Sebastian..." My young lord called my name. I looked down at him, because, you know he is short. " Yes, My young lord?" I asked. " Don't let her leave no matter what. that's an order!" My lord yelled. " Yes, My Lord." I said with a smirk on my face. 

~ Time skip ~

I walked out the door of my Master's bedroom, and started walking to Miss Alice. " Miss Alice, please wait." I said. Miss Alice stopped and turned around to look at me. " may I ask something?" I asked as I looked down on her, because she is short. " Oh, What is it, Sebastian?" Alice asked. God, her voice is so sweet. I love it, WAIT!! Stop is Sebastian! Do as the Master said. " May I ask how you are Alois Transy's Mother?" I asked as I had my smirk on. " What?" She asked as she was now full on looking at me. " Why do you need to know, butler?" She asked coldly. " Well, My Master was just asking." after I said that I saw her eyes turn greenish pink. Wait....No! she can't be who I think she is! " I just am. Now I must be leaving." Miss Alice said as she walked out the door. I just stood there shocked. I was out of my thoughts when I heard the Young Lord yell my name. " * sighs * How am I going to tell the Young Lord this?" I asked Myself as I walked to my Master's room.

Ciel's Pov~

"How the hell did you just let her go!?" I yelled at my butler. " I so sorry, My-" Before My butler could say anything alse. I slapped him. " You are useless!" I shouted then walked out of my room. Sebastian walked after me. " I'm so sorry, My Lord. I will better next time." He said. I glared at him. " You Better!" I yelled at him. I then pushed him out then slammed the door closed.

Time skip~

I woke up to hear yelling downstairs. I opened my door and walked downstairs to see Lizzy and Alois yelling at each other. " What do you think your doing here, Transy!?" Lizzy asked. " Seeing Ciel! What are you doing here?!" Alois asked looking right into her eyes. " Going to marry Ciel!" She said walking closer to Alois. " Leave, Alois!" " Make me, bitch!" I just sat at the top of the stairs watching them go at it. " My Lord, Should I stop them?" I turned my head to see Sebastian standing behind me. " No. I want to see who will win." I said looking back at the two. " well, that's not fare to them, now is it?" I turned my head to see Alice standing by Sebastian. " So that's why Alois is here. You took him here." I said looking back at Alois. " I said I was going to bring him here last night, Mr. Phantomhive." She said sitting next to me. " I dare you to a yo mama jokes!" Lizzy said. " No!" " Why not?" " Because unlike YOU, I love my mother." Alois said putting his hands on his hips. Did I forget to say that I love this boy? No? Than I love him.

" Fine. I'll go first." Lizzy said. " go then." He said. " your mama is so old, that see was here when slavery happen." Lizzy said. " Your mama is so fat, she's on both sides of the family." Alois said. " Your mama is so fat, that when see when to take a pic. she had to take three to get all of her in." Lizzy said. " Hahahaha!!! Is that the best you can do? Hahahaha!!" He laughed holding his stumch. " Shut up! At least I have a Mother!" Lizzy said. I got mad as hell. " That bitch!" I said standing up, But before I could do anything someone stopped me. I looked down to see Alice holding my hand. " No, Just wait. Alois can do it him self." She said. I sighed and sat back down. " Hahaha- What did you just say?" Alois stopped laughing and had that look in his eyes, you know the' I will kill you in your sleep, bitch' look. " I Have a mother and she is more pretty then your ugly mother!" He shouted. " Your mother is dead!" Lizzy yelled. " Mommy!" I looked over to were Alice was but she wasn't there. " huh?" I asked looking around. I was looking for her when I saw her behind Lizzy. 

( I guess you guys are going to wait for part five! Love you!)