Part Two

Alois's Pov~

I was in the flower garden with my mother, when Claude came to me with a letter. " What do you want, Claude?" I asked coldly not looking at him. " You have a letter, Your Highness." Does he think I'm that stupid? I can see it in his hand! " No shit, Claude. I can see it in your hand." I say as I start to walk back inside. " It's from The Phantomhive House." I stop right in my tracks. " You mean... From Ciel?" I asked as I turn to him. " Yes, Your Highness." I ran to Claude and took the letter out of his hands. I start to read it. " Claude, bring the horses. I'm going to see my Boyfriend." I said as I went to my room. 

~ Time Skip ~

" CLAUDE!!!" I yelled as I ran out the room.  " what is it, Your Highness?" Claude asked as he ran to me. " Hahah!! You fell for it! Haha!!"  I said as I was laughing my ass off. " Very funny, Your highness." Claude said as he pushed his glasses up his nose. Hannah walked in, " Claude, The horses are ready." God I hate her! " Great." Claude said as he picked me up and walked out the door. 

~ Time skip ~

We were on the porch waiting for Sebastian to open the door. " I am so happy I could just open this door and run into his arms~!" I said as I was jumping up and down. The door opened and there was Sebastian. " hello Sebastian~! Is Ciel home~?" I asked. " I'm so sorry, but My lord is busy with Lizzy. you can't see him." He said. Oh! that's right! I forgot that he hasn't told Lizzy about us. " Oh. Well I can play his best friend~!" I said to the butler. " I guess. Come in." Sebastian said as he walked in the house. As I walked in I heard, " Get off Me, You twat!" and, " But Ciel~! I know you want it~!" I do it better then that girl. wait! Girl!? Oh Hell no! I ran to Ciel's study to see Ciel on the floor and Lizzy on top of him. " Ciel!" I yelled. " Alois?" he asked as he was still on the floor. " how could you!?!?" I yelled as I ran out the room crying. " Alois, Wait!!" I heard him yell. 

~ time skip ~

I was sitting in my room crying my eyes out. Then my mom came into the room. ( I am his mom, his step mom and dad died in the fire. His father took Him away from me when he was just one. Then after the fire I went to look for him and I did so now I'm here. oh and he has no memory of me back then, but now he does. OK back a story.) " M-mommy.." I said as She sat on my bed and hugged me. " h-he said th-that he lo-loved m-m-me!" I said crying into her shirt. " hush my child. Mommy's going to take care of it. now stop that crying. You are stronger then that. You hear me?" She asked. " Yes, Mommy... but what are you going to do?" I asked looking up at her. She just hushed me and then I sear her eyes turned light brown to dark brown. Then she got up and started to walk out the room. " No! Please don't leave me alone!" I yelled as I was crying. " Baby... I will have Claude come in." She said. " No, I want my Mommy!" I cried. Mommy sighed and walked to me. " alright, but this is the last time I am letting you get away with this." she said as she layed down next to me. " Yay!" I said as I hugged my mother close to me. " Mommy?" I asked. " yes?" " do you think he did it to get me out of the picter?" I asked Almost half asleep. " I don't think so, but I have never met him so, I cant answer that question. now get some sleep." I just nodded and fell asleep.

( That was part two and I just want to say that I hope you liked it!:])