Part Three

( This is Alois's Mother aka me. So you guys will know how this is going down. And her name is Alice. also the song is her theme song. Love yu!) 

Alice's Pov~

How dare he make my baby cry! I will kill this Ciel Phantomhive! I slowly got up from my son's bed trying not to wake him, But I did wake him. " Mommy... Where are you going?" Alois asked sleepy. " Mommy has some business to take care of. now go back to sleep, Alois." I said as I put the blanket on Alois again. when I saw his eyes close I walked out the room and started to walk down the hall. " Where do you think your going?" A voice said, I know that voice.... Claude. " None of you Damn Business, You useless Butler!" I yelled turning around and facing him. I started to walk down the hall again, when Claude grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. " What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled/asked trying to get out of his grip. " Come on, Alice. I know what your out here to do." Claude said as he licked his lips. " Not you, You sick bastered!" I yelled still trying to get away from Claude. " hush or you'll wake up the highness." Claude said in my ear and then licked it. " What do you want?" I asked as I looked up at him. "I want you." He said as he kissed me. I kissed back, because it has been a long time since I did this. Claude pulled away and so did I. " I know your just trying to stop me from killing Ciel Phantomhive." I said as I got out of his grip. " No. I just want you to stay with me." Claude said as He looked me up and down. " Well, Claude, That will never happen." I said as I started to walk away. 

~Time Skip~ 

I was at the front door of the Phantomhive Maner. The door opened to see a good looking butler. " May I help you, Ma'am?" I looked up at him. " yes, Is Ciel Phantomhive here?" I asked already know that he is. " Um My Lord is in his room." The butler said as he moved out of the way so I could walk in. As we were walking to the room were we heard crying. The butler walked up to the door and opened it. " My lord, you have a visitor." The butler said to Ciel. " Not now Sebastian!" Ciel yelled as he throw a pillow at Sebastian. " she says she knows Alois." Sebastian said as he grabbed the pillow off the floor. How did he know I knew Alois? " What?" Ciel asked as he looked at me. " how do you know Alois?" Ciel asked as he got out of his bed. " I'm his mother." I said as I walked to Ciel. " but his mother died in the  fire. how are you his mother?" Ciel asked as I sat at the end of his bed. " I am his real mother and if you hurt my baby boy, I will kill you in so many ways, you will wish you didn't hurt him." I said as I starred into his soul. " And how are you going to do that?" Sebastian asked as he looked at me in a weird way. Then my eyes turned to a greenish pink as I looked at Sebastian and Ciel. ( now here is were I tell you about Alice. Alice is a grim reaper and a demon, but that did not get past on to Alois for some odd reason. and she is more powerful then Sebastian in his true form.) " What are you?" Ciel asked as he looked in my eyes. " Tell me. Did you break Alois's heart?" I asked. " I didn't mean to.... Lizzy was trying to get with me and I tried to stop her but Alois walked in before I could...." Ciel said as he looked at the ground. " Ah. So it is Lizzy's fault?" I asked as I got off the bed. " Yes! It was her fault!" Ciel yelled. " Well. I will tell Alois that and Kill Lizzy." I said as I start to walk out the room. " Wait!" I turn around to feel someone hug me. I look down to see Ciel hugging me. " If me Alois and I get married, Will you be my mother too?" I was shook. I looked at Sebastian and he had a smile on his face. " Yes, Baby." I said as I petted his hair. " now I must go or Alois is going to cry and I don't like it when my baby's cry." I said as I looked at Sebastian to try to help me get Ciel off me. Ciel let go and he did not look happy. " I'm sorry, love, but I have to go. I will see you later. Okay?" I asked. " Yes, ma'am." Ciel said as he looked at his butler for a little bit. " I will being Alois tomorrow." I said. " Fine..." Ciel said as he looked away from me. I sighed and I walked out the room and started to walk down the hall. " Sebastian..." Ciel said as he looked at him. " Yes, my young lord?" Sebastian asked as he walked to Ciel. " Don't let her leave, no matter what." Ciel said coldly. " Hehe, Yes, My Lord." Sebastian said with a smirk. 

Sebastian's Pov~

" Sebastian..." My Young Lord called me as he looked at me. " Yes, My young lord?" I asked. " Don't let her leave, no matter what." My lord said coldly. " Hehe, Yes, My lord." I said with a smirk.

( If you want to see what happens then you are going to wait~! See u later~!)